Let's All Laugh At England

Ha ha! Aye, latest on 5 Live is that he has [cough] 'offered to resign'.

Looks like Bloots is as good at predicting as he is at spelling.

Calm down mr brainy; Nae need to get excited

Plenty others think this is abig storm in a tea cup

Anyway

Lots of the EPL\CL haters all over this thread.

I'm shocked they even know who big Sam is such is the indifference they have towards non-afc football

Calm down mr brainy; Nae need to get excited

Plenty others think this is abig storm in a tea cup

Anyway

Lots of the EPL\CL haters all over this thread.

I'm shocked they even know who big Sam is such is the indifference they have towards non-afc football

Not excited, not even the glint of a semi...

I also don't think that this could be dismissed as a storm in a tea cup, he's offered to circumvent the FA's own rules in exchange for payment. If the FA is, in fact, your employer and you are now in what you yourself have described as your 'dream job...' well, if nothing else, you're certainly guilty of being a stupid cunt.

The bad-mouthing of your predecessor is also pretty poor form.

Not excited, not even the glint of a semi...

I also don't think that this could be dismissed as a storm in a tea cup, he's offered to circumvent the FA's own rules in exchange for payment. If the FA is, in fact, your employer and you are now in what you yourself have described as your 'dream job...' well, if nothing else, you're certainly guilty of being a stupid cunt.

The bad-mouthing of your predecessor is also pretty poor form.

I can't believe he's been so naive. Once you become England manager, you are basically strapping a massive target to your back. He surely must have been aware of that?

The bottom line is, you have to be absolutely squeaky clean to take that job... Pretty much why the likes of Harry Redknapp was continually overlooked.

8 current / ex EPL managers have taken cash bungs is tomorrow front page on the Telegraph.

With one taken more back handers than Wimbledon..

This will get messy, very messy.

I quite like the cut of "Manager No 8's" jib, promised players he could trust an extra £8k per month if they were to go halves on it. Everyones a winner.