Ross County V Aberdeen (5Th Round)

Guest RosemountRed

Guest milne_afc

However, our away support is the best in the country. Not even a doubt about that.

Even that's taken a hit lately. Maybe people are waking up to the fact that the game in Scotland is based on two clubs from Glasgow and it's just not worth it anymore, amongst a million other reasons that when added together are equal to one great big not giving of much fucks.

Regardless, up the Dons.

no, he doesn't

theres no point playing well against partick thistle

he is no good for games against the big teams, so get shot of him

Do you regard Ross County as a big team then. They are one point above Partick Thistle.

Ash may not be the best player in the world but he plays for the jersey.

I just believe he gets a bad press from some folk on here.

Because the Mallard is shite. Better off boozing in Inverness as late as possible.

Better off boozing as near to the ground as late as possible IMO but each to their own

not interested in what bar is better than what well not for the football unless the choice was not far from each other

but with dingwall and Inverness its not exactly walking distance

2-0 win for the dons McGinn and Logan

Better off boozing as near to the ground as late as possible IMO but each to their own

not interested in what bar is better than what well not for the football unless the choice was not far from each other

but with dingwall and Inverness its not exactly walking distance

2-0 win for the dons McGinn and Logan

But I want to avoid you.

The last game at Dingwall was rubbish. Some bloke asked me outside for swearing in the first half.

I said yes come on then and he changed his mind and tried to grass me to a steward instead.

If you are reading this mannie, you're a dick and you bottled it.

I did get some cool stickers in the Mallard for my loon from an extremely nice and generous lad at least.

I have never seen the Dons win in Dingwall.

The last game at Dingwall was rubbish. Some bloke asked me outside for swearing in the first half.

I said yes come on then and he changed his mind and tried to grass me to a steward instead.

If you are reading this mannie, you're a dick and you bottled it.

I did get some cool stickers in the Mallard for my loon from an extremely nice and generous lad at least.

I have never seen the Dons win in Dingwall.

Swearing and looking for violence with your son around?

I do believe the 'mannie' did the right thing.