Aberdeen 1 - 0 Partick Thistle

Finally admitting defeat eh. Fair play to you.

Rooney was fucking terrible today , it has to be said.

His control and touch are pish. He can't jump.

Stockley is starting to look like a good target man.

Ash Taylor , Andy Considine ,Graham Shinnie, Shay Logan, Peter Pawlett , McGinn, Hayes , McLean and Stockley all very good today.

Special mention to the wifie behind me in the south who was shouting all manner of shite to the players when they were close enough.

What a fucking affront she was.

Ash Taylor , Andy Considine ,Graham Shinnie, Shay Logan, Peter Pawlett , McGinn, Hayes , McLean and Stockley all very good today.

Special mention to the wifie behind me in the south who was shouting all manner of shite to the players when they were close enough.

Been off the boil for weeks I'm afraid. It's a shame really.

• Downvote 1

Hope this is the same one that forces me to wear headphones anywhere in the vicinity cus if there's more than one in the south stand like this it hammers home the severe moaning mentality of our support.

Poorest I've seen Rooney as I can recall, a lot of poor decision making to take shots on instead of try a pass but even when he tried to pass he was sub standard anyway. Benching probably merited because I thought Stockley was good today.

Hope this is the same one that forces me to wear headphones anywhere in the vicinity cus if there's more than one in the south stand like this it hammers home the severe moaning mentality of our support.

Poorest I've seen Rooney as I can recall, a lot of poor decision making to take shots on instead of try a pass but even when he tried to pass he was sub standard anyway. Benching probably merited because I thought Stockley was good today.

Block T , 3rd row back.

Patrick fans singing " this is a library" hammers home how shite our home support is.

Fuckin shite.

Block T , 3rd row back.

Patrick fans singing " this is a library" hammers home how shite our home support is.

Fuckin shite.

Could very well be her.

They're nae wrong, hate hearing the players shouting to each other fae the stands because the other 15,000 are sitting silent. Like a lower league game.

Just watched the highlights.

1/. Graham Shinnie 1 Plastic Whistle shite

2/. Thompson's full time whistle. LMFAO.

3/. At some point a striker is going to get seriously hurt by a defender taking the legs from him or, like today, simply shoving him into the hoardings. Fuck sake.

4/. What was everyone's thoughts on our single centre half? (Or was the bbcs formation bollocks and it was Consi at CH and Shinnie LB?

5/. Is no-one going to mention whoever it was that told us he was watching the Hun highlights DURING the fucking reds match!

Specials day out today that's for sure.

Spotted shaved ape heading into Merkland with belly hinging out and three year old training top on that looked like hadn't been washed for years.

Had a boy next me stinking off three day old stale alcohol could even smell it when he ended up a row and three seats along infront.

Boy in the main stand sitting himself shouting and repeating himself

anyone got a video of hayes chance at the end where the ref blew the whistle?

I missed the end of the match and the BBC online highlights are shite

As much as Thompson is cunt, in his defence, it was already over the 5 mins of added on time when he blew the whistle. Granted he could have let it run till Hayes scored, but he can justify blowing when he did.

As much as Thompson is cunt, in his defence, it was already over the 5 mins of added on time when he blew the whistle. Granted he could have let it run till Hayes scored, but he can justify blowing when he did.

You're the ref, you have 1-0 AFC Shinnie FGS. Why would you not blow for time.

that's what ive been saying for yonks!!!!

SO unathletic

I don't think it is so much he can't jump, it's the fact he misjudges the flight of the ball every time. He jumps far too early so the ball is over his head when it comes or he is on the way back down instead of rising to meet the ball.