Wimbledon Tennis

He has a point, I watched it and as usual the journalists were asking stupid questions which they kept on repeating, it's not surprising he was annoyed. They did the same with Djokovic today.

Aye Djokovic had already said he didn't want to talk about his issues so they kept on pestering him with the same question, utter morons they are

Delighted for big JM Del Potro, barring the first set he was superb, quality performance showing off his power, if he stays fit he'll be a big force on the tour next season.

Del potro out, I always feel sorry for him. He showed tremendous promise

Isner v Tsonga currently 2-2 and 11-11 in fifth set. Still a long way to go to beat the longest match though.

Murray sticking up for Kyrgio again, seems to really like the kid.

It's because of the criticism that Murray received from the press early in his career, particularly when he was a teenager. He's continually stated that he identifies with Krygios and how he feels that the the press need to lay off him and allow him to mature naturally.

Ironically, Krygios is one of the few players who is capable of beating Murray right now! What a great match this is going to be!

Del potro out, I always feel sorry for him. He showed tremendous promise

Isner v Tsonga currently 2-2 and 11-11 in fifth set. Still a long way to go to beat the longest match though.

He didn't just show promise... he delivered on it before his ill fated injury problems! Would have been interesting to see how many majors he'd have won... I'd say Djokovic would be a few light on his current total! The guy was a freak!

It's because of the criticism that Murray received from the press early in his career, particularly when he was a teenager. He's continually stated that he identifies with Krygios and how he feels that the the press need to lay off him and allow him to mature naturally.

Ironically, Krygios is one of the few players who is capable of beating Murray right now! What a great match this is going to be!

I felt sorry for Kyrgios today, he was given a time warning when he was just about to throw the ball up to serve for the match. Nadal and Djokovic, especially the former often take twice as long as he did to Serve today.

I felt sorry for Kyrgios today, he was given a time warning when he was just about to throw the ball up to serve for the match. Nadal and Djokovic, especially the former often take twice as long as he did to Serve today.

I see that, wasn't sure what the umpire said.

You're right about Nadal taking ages to serve(sorts his hair out and picks his bum).

Murray demolished him in 3 sets. :laughing:

What the actual hell was Kyrgios doing in that 2nd set? Looked like he didn't give a fuck

Think it was as he said in the interview - he felt it was too much of a mountain to climb after winning the first. I think because he'd played so amazing well and still lost the set, it would have felt like mission impossible to win the next three.

I was pretty worried during that first set - Krygios was looking brilliant and was serving 90% - but Murray still managed to win the set. For the spectacle it was a pity that Krygios tuned out, but you got a pretty interesting glimpse into the future with that first set.

Think it was as he said in the interview - he felt it was too much of a mountain to climb after winning the first. I think because he'd played so amazing well and still lost the set, it would have felt like mission impossible to win the next three.

I was pretty worried during that first set - Krygios was looking brilliant and was serving 90% - but Murray still managed to win the set. For the spectacle it was a pity that Krygios tuned out, but you got a pretty interesting glimpse into the future with that first set.

As an Aussie, you should ken his name is Kyrgios.

Are you sure you like tennis?

He's extremely frustrating, he has it all apart from the mental side that is needed, with the right people around him he could easily be a solid top 6 player, Mcenroe nailed it on comms as did Pat Cash after the match but he's clearly of the mindset that he knows best and is willing to waste his career to try prove a point.

Well if that's his attitude then he's not going to get very far in his career then. He just needs to look at someone like Agassi for proof that never giving up will eventually reap the right rewards

He's extremely frustrating, he has it all apart from the mental side that is needed, with the right people around him he could easily be a solid top 6 player, Mcenroe nailed it on comms as did Pat Cash after the match but he's clearly of the mindset that he knows best and is willing to waste his career to try prove a point.

Exactly, as SOTR said he played brilliantly in the 1st set and you could see what he brings to the game but after that he went to shit. Would be a real shame if he didn't fulfill that potential but if he wants to waste it then nobody but himself to blame. Ironically I actually think someone like McEnroe would be a perfect coach for him but he's already coaching Raonic

Federer in big trouble now. 2 sets down to Cilic who has played brilliantly. If Murray gets through to the semi's it's not going to be easy despite what the media are saying as Raonic is looking menacing too

EDIT: Oh well maybe Federer ain't in trouble now then, takes the 3rd set 6-3. Is the comeback on?