Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Did I?

Still awaiting your pic little man, proving my physical superiority as well as my mental superiority over you and the vast percentage of "men" on here

You are a pathetic little bunch who I take great pride in owning

:checkit:

Next!

Listen to yersell min,the complete Ayran,straight out of the 11th SS Panzer division Nordland,while in fact,you look the head of the SS..Himmler akin to a jew

Did I?

Still awaiting your pic little man, proving my physical superiority as well as my mental superiority over you and the vast percentage of "men" on here

You are a pathetic little bunch who I take great pride in owning

:checkit:

Next!

Can we run through the Partick game schedule again please?

You left the ground at 3.30pm

You stated that your house is 20 minutes drive from Firhill.

When did you make your decision to leave the game, 3.05pm?

Mmmmm, doesn't add up Aldridge.

On the subject of leaving games early.

& to highlight from another thread the difference of feelings toward the game of fans attending & armchair fans.

Why is it a lot easier to leave a shite game halfway through than it is to watch until the end on TV?

Clearly because those that actually attend games do in fact suffer more & do something about it.

I feel that if the team arent giving me 110% then I cant give them my full backing (I usually know just after centre has just been taken)

Bar staff, on the other hand....

Oh but if you’re in some wank bar and the bar staff are all posing cunts........then I get pissed of that theyre more interested in looking cool behind a bar!! That’s a proper pet hate