Next Aberdeen Manager

Guest findlay_1903

Yesterday’s loss wasn’t brutal enough to get thecpat Nevin songbook out. Wednesday is another opportunity though. Nevin time is coming.

Haha you know I had that exact same thought (along with David Moyes). There will be more than one or two perma-shit English league managers looking at Rodgers, Lennon, Gerrard, Coyle and Clarke all coming to Scotland to try to get things on track and thinking it might just actually be worth their while considering.

Terrible managers who can't even buy their way out of trouble time and time again down south.

I reckon most of the merry-go-round English managers from the Championship upwards in England would probably struggle up here at any club other than Celtic and Rangers. Guys like Steve Bruce, Alan Pardew, Mark Hughes etc. No idea why guys like them are afforded chance after chance after chance down there.

Terrible managers who can't even buy their way out of trouble time and time again down south.

I reckon most of the merry-go-round English managers from the Championship upwards in England would probably struggle up here at any club other than Celtic and Rangers. Guys like Steve Bruce, Alan Pardew, Mark Hughes etc. No idea why guys like them are afforded chance after chance after chance down there.

They certainly wouldn't be getting their £6 million severance fees up here that they're getting for being shit at their Premier League clubs...

Remind me of Yogi Hughes up here. They either get off to a blinder with the lads pulling together faster than they can pull pints and birds or it’s a disaster right from the off.

Paul Lambert is another who seems to walk into jobs based on the square root of fuck all.

• Upvote 1

Please can we get a new manager before the next wasted summer transfer window.

I guess it's way too much to hope for a new one prior to the next wasted January window.

I have said since BEFORE our first game this season & all during the last summer transfer window & have continued to say the same.

Without GMS on form. This side is fkn rank rotten with ZERO creativity.

McInnes has no excuse (other than the fact that he is shite at spotting a player) for the shambles of a squad he has assembled.

Every dog has his day & all that, so he has fluked a couple of decent signings in. Amongst his busload of expensive 'experienced' SHITE but by fk, for the most part, he has signed some amount of shite on the budget he's had available.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Steve Clarke with Barry Robson assisting

Getting Steve Clarke will likely not happen as we'd have to pay for him but I would happily have us take a 'possible' risk with Barry Robson as manger in his own right.

No changes will happen unfortunately, we are just experiencing wishful thinking.

McInnes has burned any bridges linking him to any jobs resembling a 'step up' in management from Aberdeen & as such he knows where his bread is buttered & the club will never spend cash to first of all BIN THE BAM & secondly pay any form of compo for a replacement.

We are stuck with the SPFL's version of Arsene Wenger.

Unless Craig Brown dies & leaves a 'MASSIVE' hole in the back room staff/directors

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...