Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Will Considine and Ojo be fit?

If not we're down to the bare bones for this one.

Suspect Gallagher will start this one in a similar role that he played against the huns.

Lewis

Vyner

Taylor

McKenna

Logan

Campbell

Ferguson

McGinn

Gallagher

Wilson

Main

1-1.

If Gallagher and Main Play we will not win

Sacking offence if we don’t win this imo

Whilst I know it’s a mix of sarcasm and wishful thinking, getting beat wouldn’t be the sacking offence in itself.

One of drawing (and telling us what a good side hearts are) going 1-0 up, dominating them but trying to manage the game out and once again being caught out, playing 7 defenders to counter their non existent attacking threat and still shipping a set piece to sick pay zoo. And playing Gallagher. That’s your sacking offences right there.

Hearts are pish.

But they have a good record at home against us.

We’re bang average & missing a few players.

And there’s no legislating for a McInnes tombola.

I’m not overly confident we’ll win.

Ikpeazu will bully our two at centre half.

I’ll say 1-1.

Maybe 2-1 Hearts.

Exactly how I see it panning out. Ikpeazu is fucking dung but he seems to cause our centre backs no end of problems that he doesn't to any others.

We're always shite at Tynecastle. We did win there twice in a row when Cathro was the manager and smashed them there once under Neilson but generally as we all know it's not a happy hunting ground for us we've only won there 6 times this century which shocking. Outside of Parkhead and Ibrox it's easily the ground where we consistently perform the poorest.

In recent times we always beat them up here and lose at Tynecastle. I don't see that changing on Sunday Hearts will be desperate to get a win before the winter break.

2-1 Hearts.

We're always shite at Tynecastle. We did win there twice in a row when Cathro was the manager and smashed them there once under Neilson but generally as we all know it's not a happy hunting ground for us we've only won there 6 times this century which shocking. Outside of Parkhead and Ibrox it's easily the ground where we consistently perform the poorest.

In recent times we always beat them up here and lose at Tynecastle. I don't see that changing on Sunday Hearts will be desperate to get a win before the winter break.

2-1 Hearts.

Biggest problem is like Parkhead and Ibrox Mcinnes will sit in and let them settle into the game we need to do what Hibs did Yesterday and hit them early. Hackett and Berra struggles to cope with Hibs Runners but they will be delighted if we start with Main uo top on his own

@@the shepherd, what was that about me being the most negative on here?

How the hell are people predicting a loss down there

Because we have a shocking record down there with only 6 wins at Tynecastle this century. I've seen us lose to them them down there in recent times when they had a team full of young kids that got relegated and they were down to 10 men in that game when it was 1-1 and we still fucking lost. I think we've lost 4 straight at Tynecastle now. We always seem to find a way to lose at that ground regardless of form. They gave Celtic a tough game at home last week despite losing. They are not just going to roll over and let us tickle their belly they never do. Their players and fans are always well up for it when we come to town.

Hearts are vulnerable just now but I don't think McInnes will set us up to have a proper go at them to exploit that vulnerability. I obviously hope I'm wrong.

Wishful thinking, but any tickets going. Ive been in the old main stand before with my dons top on underneath, but we got pumped. It was when neil mccann was playing for them. When burley won 9 or so games, skacel was up front, we got a hiding that day. They were a good side, but obviously not good enough for romanov. Lol

• Downvote 1

Whilst I know it’s a mix of sarcasm and wishful thinking, getting beat wouldn’t be the sacking offence in itself.

One of drawing (and telling us what a good side hearts are) going 1-0 up, dominating them but trying to manage the game out and once again being caught out, playing 7 defenders to counter their non existent attacking threat and still shipping a set piece to sick pay zoo. And playing Gallagher. That’s your sacking offences right there.

Hearts have won 2 of their last 27 league games - they are absolute drivel. If we don’t beat them then imo he should be punted, especially if he reverts to type and shits the bed tactically

Aye cause you are always predicting a result for Aberdeen you negative fuck.

2-0 Aberdeen and Stendal to quit afterwards

You realise you are in the minority predicting a win?

Why ? ..... it’s not as if our next game against Motherwell’s the last time we play them

Why? Because we are pretty shite. Motherwell are doing better. We failed to catch Killie for third last season with an arguably better team.

oh & also I would like us to be.

why do you question my wish & think being more than three points below them when we play them is ok, as your question kind of implies?

they also have a very decent player returning from injury Turnbull & it seems they already have a new striker lined up for January to replace their loanee injury, so they are already set to improve on current side/squad as is.

they will give us a far bigger fight than killie did last season. They are a better side imo