Dominic Ball

Agree that what we've added defence wise so far is pretty good - credit where it's due there.

Devlin looks good, Hoban from the little we have seen also looks solid. Ball is decent as a defensive mid.

As always I'm longing for a proper full back or 2 to be added but can't argue with what we have added some far.

The concern for me with Devlin was and still is his fitness. Fingers crossed he stays fit as he looks like a good addition.

The concern for me with Devlin was and still is his fitness. Fingers crossed he stays fit as he looks like a good addition.

I was worried as he was hobbling like fuck during the last ten minutes. Must have been a bit of a knock as he said after the game he was delighted to get through the first 3 games with no issues.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good player for games like last night, Hibs away in the cup etc.

Falls apart when we're playing the likes of Motherwell at home etc.

I'd be happy with him signing permanently.

Absolutely.

Maybe we should be aiming higher but would there be a possibility he is more suited in the post Shinnie era

Ground control to Dom'nic Ball

Ground control to Dom'nic Ball

Put your football strip

And put your football boots ohnnn

This is ground control to Dom'nic Ball

You've really made the gra-ay-ade

And we all really love to 

Watch you play-ay-yay

Ever the critic but......

Ground control to Major Dom
Ground control to Dom
check your studs aren't loose
and put your jersey on

This is Ground Control to Major Dom
You've really made the gra-ay-ade
and the fans all like to see the way you run
and we'll forgive you playing for the huuuuns!

Here am I sitting in a shit stand
Neeext to the Broadhill
Gerrard's nose is blue 
and he's cuntish through and through
  • 3 months later...

Absolutely made up for the loon. He's taken some amount of stick on here, mainly due to his horrendous performance in last year's semi, but was never ever as bad as people made out.

Clubs always needs couple of utility players who can cover 2 or 3 positions when required and I'd be happy if we gave him a 2 or 3 year contract in the summer

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

Worse than Taylor and Main is my view

Bullied as a centre half

Poor at right back getting dragged inside

Defensive mid he has shown some promise but at the moment he is absolutely not good enough to be a first choice

My fear with these (hopefully) squad signings is we spread ourselves too thinly and cant afford to get in the quality we need; a left back, a good forward player and two first pick central midfielders

Worse than Taylor and Main is my view

Bullied as a centre half

Poor at right back getting dragged inside

Defensive mid he has shown some promise but at the moment he is absolutely not good enough to be a first choice

My fear with these (hopefully) squad signings is we spread ourselves too thinly and cant afford to get in the quality we need; a left back, a good forward player and two first pick central midfielders

Changed your mind Tord?

• Upvote 2

I presume that was sarcasm - I've wiped last season from my memory

Edit: if that was St Johnstone away he was very good that day

I quite like Ball but without knowing anything about our finances it seems like we should get the big names in first and then the squad fillers. Doing it in reverse and being short on an offer for a player that can make a significant difference would be bad management