Russ Richardson

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Forrester for £200k would take some beating.

The difficulty with this question is there are too many horrific signings. Andy Driver, Greg Wylde, Jeff Monkana, Scott Brown (gk), Gleeson... fucking endless list

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Forrester for £200k would take some beating.

Forrester clearly had some mental health issues that fucked up his short time here. Yes it’s a horrendous waste of money but not sure it’s anything like the Tommy Wright transfer. That’s got to be one of the worst in the history of the club.

• Downvote 1
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Tansey got to be up there too. Even more so had Caley accepted the fee from us to take him 6 months prior.

Ojo & Main are stinkers as well. The list is fkn huge. Even more so if we include loanees. 

Fucking Tansey, forgot about that

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Only a loan but clearly never a professional footballer in a million years. Absolutely mental that people thought we had unearthed a gem at the start.

Aye ok Millertime. Now we know it’s you for sure with your pretendy dislike of Nwakali ?

Go on, tell is how shite Zeroali was too

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Forrester clearly had some mental health issues that fucked up his short time here. Yes it’s a horrendous waste of money but not sure it’s anything like the Tommy Wright transfer. That’s got to be one of the worst in the history of the club.

It was half the fee though. 

And who can forget that famous, last minute equaliser at St Mirren in the pishing rain. 

And besides Tommy Wright was Jimmy Calderwood & pre Russ Richardson 

1 hour ago, Redtaz2 said:

I would love to say thanks for everything ,

but no he  has been responsible and complicit in the worst spell of recruitment i can remember 

bring on the new guy ( girl/ non binary) as I don’t want pulled by the woke brigade 

??

Worst spell of recruitment you can remember? 

Ferguson, bought for 100K or something, could go for 3-5 mill

Cosgrove- 80K- sold for £2,000,000. 

He's pulled a few stinkers out as well, but it's certainly not the worst I've seen, and I'm only 25.

Also; I'd like to nominate you last paragraph for the worst patter award. The most overused and shite joke going. 

@Redtaz2 and @Hoofball

Up your game 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ferguson, bought for 100K or something, could go for 3-5. 

He's pulled a few stinkers out as well, but it's certainly not the worst I've seen, and I'm only 25.

Also; I'd like to nominate you last paragraph for the worst patter award. The most overused and shite joke going. 

@Redtaz2 and @Hoofball

Up your game 

I’ll up my game when you get a drivers license. Bus wanker *

* more pish patter for you 

@Redtaz2 you ain’t getting my top spot

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ferguson, bought for 100K or something, could go for 3-5 mill

@Redtaz2 and @Hoofball

Up your game 

Not usually I reply to an obvious barb but you are being an absolute f@@wit here 
no joke intended 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Aye ok Millertime. Now we know it’s you for sure with your pretendy dislike of Nwakali ?

Go on, tell is how shite Zeroali was too

So paranoid as well as confused? Are you on illegal substances?

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Looked like someone who had won a competition to play a game of professional football.

His 45 minutes in the semi final against Motherwell was embarrassingly bad. 

The excitement and general hyperbole from the stands was excruciating. People thinking because he was signed for Man City he must be brilliant and they were watching the next superstar of world football.

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It was half the fee though. 

And who can forget that famous, last minute equaliser at St Mirren in the pishing rain. 

And besides Tommy Wright was Jimmy Calderwood & pre Russ Richardson 

I meant in a general sense, Richardson has at least managed to get us some transfer money in compared to previous regimes.

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So paranoid as well as confused? Are you on illegal substances?

The excitement and general hyperbole from the stands was excruciating. People thinking because he was signed for Man City he must be brilliant and they were watching the next superstar of world football.

I meant in a general sense, Richardson has at least managed to get us some transfer money in compared to previous regimes.

Cosgrove alone probably offsets most of the dross in terms of finances.

In terms of numbers, without any investigation, and just going on gut instinct, it’s probably about 1 in 3 success rate?  

15 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

I’ll up my game when you get a drivers license. Bus wanker *

* more pish patter for you 

@Redtaz2 you ain’t getting my top spot

The least funny hat member, ever?

@Redtaz2 potentially. 

Yous need to stick to the day job. 

I'll do the funnies

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You're doing that thing again,  where you grossly exaggerate and make things up in a vain attempt to prove your point. Try debating like a grown up,  or if you're gonna talk pish at least inject some humour.