Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Pet Hates

StandFree1982

32 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Wifie player pundit to Rio Ferdinand:

”we both know what its like to play in these big champions league games”

:suicide:

They were saying how amazing it was that the Chelsea manager has been there 9 years when we know how short the reign of other Chelsea managers like Di Matteo etc have been on Talksport today.

Crazy stuff.

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

This fucking weather. It’s May and still arctic blizzards up on the hills. Fucks that all about. 

The nights start drawing in in 7 weeks time. Wot a fucking thought. 

Long range forecast is shite too plus the EU are going to take the piss and not allow Brits oer for hols.

We're dooooomed to be peely wally for 3 years!!!!!

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

We had an insecure cunt very recently who thought his "philosophy" was the only one. I did very well to keep my cool where it would've turned very ugly very quickly if the younger, more honest, me handled such situations like I used to do. 

? That's quite a sentence. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

A number of interesting angles here;

Anyone saying "you're so opinionated" - a statement I've never made about anyone - will be saying it for a reason.

One possibility is insecurity; they are intimidated by another having the strength of conviction to have opinions and present them with confidence.

Alternatively, the "opinionated one" spouts some shite on every possible matter and gets it wrong most of the time. In my opinion, "you're spikkin shite" would be a more accurate admonishment. Having opinions is never a crime.

The big confusion with most people is not being able to differentiate between facts and opinions.

We had an insecure cunt very recently who thought his "philosophy" was the only one. I did very well to keep my cool where it would've turned very ugly very quickly if the younger, more honest, me handled such situations like I used to do. After the meeting, the "boss" said to me that "his attitude pisses off x and he thinks he knows everything". It's always best to let stupid cunts bury themselves. Our role is simply to facilitate the imposters and charlatans to do so. 

What did you do & what would the younger you have done? 

45 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What he said was that on a forum,behind a keyboard, he pretends he’s a hard cunt , pulling folk up for the smallest thing he doesn’t like ..., BUT ..., in a real life situation he would let them ‘ bury themselves’ ie he wouldn’t have the balls to confront them .

#lest

It was a genuine question. I'm not sure what RS meant by "turning ugly".