Where Are They Now

Away to Bangkok next month so hoped I could take in a game while over there and while browsing the fixtures, I notice that Jason Brown is the manager of Air Force Central. As good a reason as any to pick them, albeit he wasn't exactly here during a golden age of goalkeeping. They are bottom of the league though.

Away to Bangkok next month so hoped I could take in a game while over there and while browsing the fixtures, I notice that Jason Brown is the manager of Air Force Central. As good a reason as any to pick them, albeit he wasn't exactly here during a golden age of goalkeeping. They are bottom of the league though.

I’m not sure you could get more random than that!

With Langfield being a goalkeeper coach there’s hope for anyone

Try Thai Port FC. Get yourself behind the goals at one of their home matches. Central Bangkok also so easy to get to. 

Going to Bangkok and searching out a football match

:gay:

• Downvote 1