English Premier League

20 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

should see united score more goals. much more consistent than rashford\Greenwood or martial.

best player in the league.

Utd had a good defense already and have improved it with verane.

no pressure then ole.

Will be interesting to see how he fairs back in the EPL at his age and not surrounded by superstars. I wonder if his return will have an adverse effect on Fernandes goals and assist output

Just now, Hoofball said:

Will be interesting to see how he fairs back in the EPL at his age and not surrounded by superstars. I wonder if his return will have an adverse effect on Fernandes goals and assist output

he’s got Fernandes & Pogba behind him. (In theory also van de beek) And Cavani alongside him. not to mention some good young English fads at united.

that’s as good a cast as he’s had for a while. 

not sure on BF. he had a poor euros alongside Ronaldo 

Utd are going to have the same problem that City have I.e rotation. Which players do you play regularly, who's going to get pissed off being on the bench etc. Difficult enough job handling egos for a top manager let alone somebody like Solskjaer. Agree with Roberto that it's strange him signing at 36 like

8 hours ago, OddJob said:

Utd are going to have the same problem that City have I.e rotation. Which players do you play regularly, who's going to get pissed off being on the bench etc. Difficult enough job handling egos for a top manager let alone somebody like Solskjaer. Agree with Roberto that it's strange him signing at 36 like

I don't think it a strange signing. His stats, like Messi's are still right up there.

Utd need a goal scorer who is going to do it most weeks. From what I've seen the boy Martial is pish, Cavani doesn't play every week and the young lad Greenwood is not deemed ready.

Ronaldo is a machine, he'll do alright.

Even more pressure on OGS to deliver now though. 

Up the dons

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 4:48 AM, Quagmire said:

Canna mind what rules Parko's got for English fitba again. Chops and changes.

You're not allowed to watch it cos Sky's ruined football and it stops people attending Scottish matches. I think. 

However, it can be on in the background when you're taking pics of craft beers on a Sunday. You're also encouraged to take in a game if you're ever in London.

Other than that FUCK SKY & THE EPL.

?  Just read this. Sums Parky up,  he's all over the place. 

• 2 weeks later...