Pet Hates

StandFree1982

People, on here in general who come out with some very uncontroversial weak statement and prefix it with "tinhat on".

Of course your pish non aggressive opinion is the same as World War One trench warfare.

Pethate.......Tinhat on people.

How do you think you would have faired in trench warfare ?

Nae quite the conditions for maintaining a well groomed beard.

The whole clan wearing tim or sevco tops, sat round the pool. That sinking feeling when you realise the holiday is a write off.

Tyler!!! Tyler!!! Sit doon. Aw gonna gee us a break. Kylie!!! Pass ra ginger tae Kieran. Mon the hoops. Geez that Record over an they wine gums. Aw fuckin ace here's the drinks trolley.

x5hours on a flight. Family of cunts from some hole like Cumbernauld.

I'd pay extra to fly from Edinburgh on flights with a non West coast policy. I wind you cunts up but generally all up the east coast we know how to behave and speak under 100 decibels.

When there's a spare 3 seats in the row next to you, and you're flying from Glasgow and the track suit family who are last on the plane pished as fuck - you know you're in for a shite flight.

Some weegies are sound, the vast majority aren't - and unfortunately it's the vast majority that end up on the fucking flight I'm on from Glasgow. I try to fly from Edinburgh or Aberdeen as often as I can.

The Aberdonian accent admittedly grates on me at times as well on holiday.

Few points of note that pissed me off.

Waiting for the airpark bus to take us back for our car, 1 seat left shouts the driver, some fat weegie cunt barges passed my wife and baby daughter and jumps in before her, now, I know everyone wants to get home quick and the weather was poor, but what kind of a mind set does this when a woman and baby are waiting patiently.

And the hotel, very multicultural with everyone being incognito, apart from the loud mouth weegie cunt arguing at the junior waiter, full shouting match about why tomato juice was not included in his all inclusive package to have a bloody Mary "free"

Not forgetting the single father who was on holiday with his 2 sons aged circa 7-12, must of won the holiday, as he was seriously outside his social class, serious cringe.

Wow

Single father not allowed to take his kids on holiday, No?

His wife could also have died you arrogant fucking twat

Fuck you.

Of course a single father can go on holiday, its the nature of his behaviour while on holiday that matters.

Respect and manners to fellow holiday makers and staff goes a long way, If he was from London, Paris or Berlin, I would of made the same comments regarding behaviour.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, fuck YOU

How did you know he was a single father and even then, what's the relevance in saying it?

And where's your respect for him?

Id wager he was the life and soul of the party and you were the boring cunt nobody noticed

I go to Cuba

How much do you want to wager ?

He was warned from hotel management several times about his behaviour, and was banned from getting any more alcohol one afternoon, even tried to get his eldest son to get him a beer but staff stopped him.

On a stag do to Benidorm on a flight full of party goers, yes

No actually, it was Hugh Jorgan

I wouldn't take my wife and child somewhere like that

As I said, I go to Cuba

Point being ? I have been to Namibia, Kenya, South Africa, Miami, New York, Paris, Rome, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Cancun, London, Ibiza, Tenerife, Majorca and Gran Canaria is recent years, Gran Canaria was specifically chosen for the mountain climbs and my wife's father who is currently working in Las Palmas, gave an opportunity to see him.

Point being ? I have been to Namibia, Kenya, South Africa, Miami, New York, Paris, Rome, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Cancun, London, Ibiza, Tenerife, Majorca and Gran Canaria is recent years, Gran Canaria was specifically chosen for the mountain climbs and my wife's father who is currently working in Las Palmas, gave an opportunity to see him.

Jamaica? @police

To be fair, if you would then why don't you?

1 is don't fly somewhere that basic rate (if at all) tax payers go

I go to Cuba

Youre confusing money with class

Theres loads of people who have one but not the other chai walla

Minks with dough often go to the same places as their pals with less dinero.

All still scum

You need to re evaluate your values