Cup Final Tickets

The club have announced a singing section.

Well actually, they haven't. They've let Dons supporters together announce it in a bid to get it to as small an audience as possible, not bothered advertising it on their ticket bulletin, and have only given the back of section B1.

Sure it'll be a huge success.

Boo hoo

The club have announced a singing section.

Well actually, they haven't. They've let Dons supporters together announce it in a bid to get it to as small an audience as possible, not bothered advertising it on their ticket bulletin, and have only given the back of section B1.

Sure it'll be a huge success.

There's a poster advertising it in the foundry.

Took 15 minutes to get in, the interactive map kept going tits up whenever I tried to select seats. Ended up letting the website choose the seats in the North Stand - ended up better than what was being offered via the interactive map.

One Happy Chappie!

• Site Sponsor

Seven.

Excellent, my good man.

I'll get the Loon to give the required funds to RTYD which he can give to you on Friday to recompense you accordingly.

Make sure the miserable cunt hands the money over to you - you ken fit he's like.

Now, I've a shopping list for you to run some errands for me......

Excellent, my good man.

I'll get the Loon to give the required funds to RTYD which he can give to you on Friday to recompense you accordingly.

Make sure the miserable cunt hands the money over to you - you ken fit he's like.

Now, I've a shopping list for you to run some errands for me......

No cash = no ticket :-)

He ain't that miserable, you both excelled at SFYD drinks at our table.

FMA FTW :-)

It's been a 50/50 split for years.

Why do people care so much about what end we get?

Celtic want the east side.

The only reason any Aberdeen fan wants the east side is just because they like a fucking moan. The pubs are better at the west side, access is better, the toilets are better and it's a bigger allocation. And if it's an afternoon kick-off the sun shines in your eyes at the east stand.

Why?

Irrelevant because that's not an issue.

What happened to freedom of press?

See above. And these TV companies are paying millions - I don't think the SFA can turn round and demand what pundits they use.

See above

Complain!

One things for sure, you're not accepted as normal.

Thanks i consider myself as not normal as well :trophy:

And your one of those guys that if the SFA told you to sit is pish you would just accept it (you would probably just think its your own anyway)

6 x north stand section C4 bought :)

Map wouldn't work right but care decent seats anyway

I'm in C4 too. It's meant to be.

Took me 5 minutes for me to buy 8. Had to get in a lot of 5, and a lot of 3. Never used to map, random tickets were better seats. The group of three are in C5 about a third of the way back and were just bought 5 minutes ago.

COYR

I'm in C4 too. It's meant to be.

Took me 5 minutes for me to buy 8. Had to get in a lot of 5, and a lot of 3. Never used to map, random tickets were better seats. The group of three are in C5 about a third of the way back and were just bought 5 minutes ago.

COYR

Sma pished by 9am that day. M going aff his heid :laughing:

Dad is in the fucking house (hampden) mother fuckers!! Just went auto-pick...got a tad fucked off with it telling me 'oh you want these ones do you? NO'.

So south stand section P4. See you there fellow upper class fans (Im a make believe upper class, so prep yourself for the occasion yelling of cunt, plus racist/homophobic/xenophobic/blasphemous slurs).

Aye I went through about 4 sections picking tickets with it telling me to fuck off.

H I think. Once I got in couldn't be arsed changing it again. Near the front but decent enough seats

You heading near hampden for a drink or city centre?

We are in K.

Nae idea, bus doesn't get in till 12.30

Mates aren't sure if they are getting a supporters bus or driving. Let me know your plans and will see if I can meet up with you lads for a pint.