#6301 OFFLINE   robbojunior

robbojunior

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts
  • Joined 19-October 07

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

Any fuckin' one of you used the word spazzie in front of me and you'd be eating through a straw for a while.
Last comment on the subject.

Can't believe you used that word. Disgusting

#6302 ONLINE   Daz the Don

Daz the Don

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Joined 07-February 16

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

Surely after Yesterday the Motherwell manager should top our list when Mcinnes eventually moves on

Is also fortunate to have inherited a striker who's in red hot form and playing or a big move.

#6303 OFFLINE   Quagmire

Quagmire

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Joined 06-August 08

Posted Today, 10:32 AM

We also took Craig Brown and McGhee from Motherwell after good spells. 

#6304 OFFLINE   muttonhumper

muttonhumper

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,310 posts
  • Joined 06-October 05

Posted Today, 10:44 AM

Any fuckin' one of you used the word spazzie in front of me and you'd be eating through a straw for a while.

Last comment on the subject.

'kin hell.

Fit a spaz.

Awa n' tak a gnash o' mi bulb

#6305 OFFLINE   baconman

baconman

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts
  • Joined 16-December 06

Posted Today, 11:26 AM

I hope yesterday’s result was just a blip in form and poor tactics but this constant will he won’t he go must have an affect on the squad. Surely if DM is now constantly looking over his shoulder for a new “project” then sooner he goes the better as this will keep going on and on anytime another club lower end Eng PL or Champ loses another manager. I don’t want to see him go but its bound to happen soon.

#6306 OFFLINE   Redstar

Redstar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,423 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11

Posted Today, 11:49 AM

We also took Craig Brown and McGhee from Motherwell after good spells.

Agreed...while I agree Robinson looks to be a decent prospect we would have to be looking at a third time lucky type miracle ...the last 2 were complete disasters.

#6307 OFFLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

Agreed...while I agree Robinson looks to be a decent prospect we would have to be looking at a third time lucky type miracle ...the last 2 were complete disasters.

I look at the complete mess he inherited from McGhee and has turned it round pretty quickly with a bigger turn over of players than we had, he looks to be very sound tactically as they play direct and dirty When required but he can change it like he did yesterday and play some football also. He seems to have that belief instilled in players that they can compete with the likes of us and Sevco and the HIVs and actually be better than the rest. Big game next Sunday for him. Suddenly on here Moult is a superstar but in the summer a lot on here were pishing there pants about us spending 600k on him

#6308 OFFLINE   ebbe

ebbe

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,780 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Posted Today, 12:51 PM

So as long as there's a suitable replacement lined up and we're not just joining the management merry go round

I’d quite like to see you at the helm.

#6309 OFFLINE   Redstar

Redstar

Legend

• Members
  • 10,423 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11

Posted Today, 01:00 PM

I look at the complete mess he inherited from McGhee and has turned it round pretty quickly with a bigger turn over of players than we had, he looks to be very sound tactically as they play direct and dirty When required but he can change it like he did yesterday and play some football also. He seems to have that belief instilled in players that they can compete with the likes of us and Sevco and the HIVs and actually be better than the rest. Big game next Sunday for him. Suddenly on here Moult is a superstar but in the summer a lot on here were pishing there pants about us spending 600k on him

I like him...he seems genuinely enthused by being the Motherwell Manager which is a departure from the McGhee/GWT ‘it’ll do for just now’ attitude...if/when Derek departs we could do a lot worse...although nicking Motherwell manager 3 times is bordering on the ridiculous and for that reason wont happen.

#6310 OFFLINE   Reliablesource

Reliablesource

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • Joined 21-May 17

Posted Today, 03:32 PM

I like him...he seems genuinely enthused by being the Motherwell Manager which is a departure from the McGhee/GWT itll do for just now attitude...if/when Derek departs we could do a lot worse...although nicking Motherwell manager 3 times is bordering on the ridiculous and for that reason wont happen.

FFS. Not just for that reason.

#6311 OFFLINE   RAZOR

RAZOR

Bird > Word

• Members
  • 19,431 posts
  • Joined 08-June 09

Posted Today, 03:50 PM

Jack Ross was mentioned.
Would you prefer an experienced coach or a young lad with something to prove?

I'd like to see us bring in someone with previous success. I've rather enjoyed this winning feeling lately.

No point bring in someone based on experience. GWT will be knocking one out in cleaners bogs at every mention of McHunnis fucking off thinking he'll get another stint to crucify the most corners.

Jack Ross...hasn't achieved anything. YET.

“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

#6312 ONLINE   manboobs109

manboobs109

Tiny cock, big heart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts
  • Joined 22-December 13

Posted Today, 04:05 PM

Magic Johnston or Lee Clark for me

34 user(s) are browsing this forum

7 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users