Scotland V Albania And Israel

Matt Ritchie makes himself unavailable. This guy is one of the biggest bellends in Scotlands history. Never seen anyone less committed. Really sums up the attitude toward Scotland in the last 10 years 

McArthur, Ritchie & Snodgrass have all now made themselves unavailable under McLeish.  McArthur has retired, while Ritchie and Snodgrass apparently just don't fancy it at the moment!

Scott Brown too

Surprised Craig Gordon can be arsed - he'll be next

I forgot about Leigh Griffiths also!  As someone else said, that's the beginnings of handy team there!  The exiles would probably beat the current squad!

How has it come to this with Scotland?  Have we hit rock bottom yet?  Surely things can't get any worse?

Matt Ritchie makes himself unavailable. This guy is one of the biggest bellends in Scotlands history. Never seen anyone less committed. Really sums up the attitude toward Scotland in the last 10 years

I for one am really shocked that an English guy who'd never even been to Scotland, prior to his first call-up, doesn't give a fuck about playing for Scotland...

Bit rich coming from some cunt who refused to go to a Tuesday night friendly in rural Slovenia in late February.

Where’s your commitment to Scotland?

• Upvote 1

I forgot about Leigh Griffiths also!  As someone else said, that's the beginnings of handy team there!  The exiles would probably beat the current squad!

How has it come to this with Scotland?  Have we hit rock bottom yet?  Surely things can't get any worse?

Watch this space.

McArthur, Ritchie & Snodgrass have all now made themselves unavailable under McLeish.  McArthur has retired, while Ritchie and Snodgrass apparently just don't fancy it at the moment!

With a player pool as limited as Scotland's, alienating all these players is probably reason enough to sack McLeish. 

Couldn't give a fuck if Matt Ritchie doesn't want to play. His involvement with the national side is a total joke.

He always gets quoted for crazy amounts of money in the transfer market. Anytime I've watched him for Scotland (Australia @ home aside) he's been terrible.

McArthur, Ritchie & Snodgrass have all now made themselves unavailable under McLeish. McArthur has retired, while Ritchie and Snodgrass apparently just don't fancy it at the moment!

Snodgrass has been constantly travelling up and down the country to look after his sick mother. International break offers him a few days off to go see her. Would say that's a fair enough reason, rather than flying to Albania to sit on the bench.

Don't know McArthur's situation. Ritchie should never have been given a cap in the first place.

Even the GWT is saying fuck them and don't pick them again. I fully agree. If you want to cherry pick when and where you pull on the shirt for your country then you are an entitled cunt who isn't worthy of ever wearing it to begin with.

I would rather see a team filled with players who want to win for their country than some non-entity guffs who couldn't give a fuck.

I actually have a bit of sympathy for the ones who can’t be arsed.

If you’re a professional footballer, could you really be fucked traipsing across to Albania to sit on the bench, alongside a manager who doesn’t know what he’s doing, when you could be at home with the feet up?

Different story if Scotland were qualifying for things.