Pet Hates

StandFree1982

How do you tell someone who hasn't taken care of their teeth properly over a period of decades that they stink? 

Oh btw mate, go sort out your chronic halitosis you've gained by not brushing for 40 years. 

Not a realistic conversation with any potential for a positive outcome. 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

How do you tell someone who hasn't taken care of their teeth properly over a period of decades that they stink? 

Oh btw mate, go sort out your chronic halitosis you've gained by not brushing for 40 years. 

Not a realistic conversation with any potential for a positive outcome. 

Might stop the guff.  That'd be a positive.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Thought he had coffee breath? Nothing a mint wouldn't sort out.

Not like you to be a drama queen Consi.

It's coffee mixed with halitosis. 

Fed up of smelling it every cunting morning. 

Like someone was drinking coffee granules that had wee bits of shite in it. 

4 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Tell them about the time you had to delete your account on an online football forum because you were addicted to posting complete shite etc etc. 

They’ll soon leave your personal space and avoid talking to you ffs. 

Who the fuck are you like?

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's coffee mixed with halitosis. 

Fed up of smelling it every cunting morning. 

Like someone was drinking coffee granules that had wee bits of shite in it. 

Just give it "fucking hell min were you on the garlic bread last night? Yer breaths bowfing" he'll get the message.

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Kind of ironic when it’s you making him the coffees. 

I'm gonna add another pet hate here, now you've reminded me. 

It seems like every cunt that drinks coffee in a work place wants a gallon of watery, milky shit. 

In my mind if you're making an instant coffee you put the granules and a dash of milk in first, mix it together, let the kettle boil, then fill the mug to about 3/4. You can taste the coffee and it's not too much liquid. 

When folk make you coffee at work it's like drinking water someone vaguely sprinkled coffee into. 

Grinds my gears. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Well get the cunt to go to the dentist(I don't think teeth can smell btw)

A few years back he'd have been nicknamed shitbreath or deathbreath and would've been incentivised to do something about it but nowadays everybody's too scared to upset eachother.

Na teeth can defo smell, or the shit in between them anyway. 

And with good reason. I'm not getting sacked for being a bully or summin when I'm just calling it as I see it. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

It's chronic. He'd have to get serious dental work to fix it imo. 

That's just how it be. 

Well get the cunt to go to the dentist(I don't think teeth can smell btw)

A few years back he'd have been nicknamed shitbreath or deathbreath and would've been incentivised to do something about it but nowadays everybody's too scared to upset eachother.

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'm gonna add another pet hate here, now you've reminded me. 

It seems like every cunt that drinks coffee in a work place wants a gallon of watery, milky shit. 

In my mind if you're making an instant coffee you put the granules and a dash of milk in first, mix it together, let the kettle boil, then fill the mug to about 3/4. You can taste the coffee and it's not too much liquid. 

When folk make you coffee at work it's like drinking water someone vaguely sprinkled coffee into. 

Grinds my gears. 

Espresso or get the fuck oot. 

9 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

what's your tea of choice?

Mine is Pu Erh (Milk).  It's a chinky red tea and it's formented with milk apparently when it's produced tho you wouldn't know when it's poured.  Just looks like a normal tea without milk (I dinna hae milk in it).  Has a nice earthy taste with an almost caramel hint. 

6 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Mine is Pu Erh (Milk).  It's a chinky red tea and it's formented with milk apparently when it's produced tho you wouldn't know when it's poured.  Just looks like a normal tea without milk (I dinna hae milk in it).  Has a nice earthy taste with an almost caramel hint. 

Fermented with the cum of Chinese men IMO. 

Hence why you slurp so readily. 

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No, I never initially mentioned cum.  You did.  Funny that.  Now, off to work with you to share the environment with honk breath.  Have a nice if smelly day.

I dunno I feel like you said you drink cum infested tea. 

Likely denial on your part. 

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I dunno I'm pretty sure you said you go to Chinese restaurants and blow folk through a glory hole, then have tea after. 

You're a trier, I'll give you that.  You do make me laugh.

Now man up (I know you've been up many men and vice versa) and tell that coffee/shite breathed mingin' cunt he's bowfin'.  Clear the air so to speak.