Motherwell V Aberdeen (1 - 3)

Guest findlay_1903

Guest findlay_1903

Anyone have any ticket information about this game? Website has nothing and can't be arsed phoning the ticket office. I can see this being a hotly contested match with reds picking up maximum points with a Scott vernon winner in the 86th minute, after coming off the bench.

Guest findlay_1903

Think I'm going to head down. Watched hibs v well yesterday and would say neither team were great. Early season optimism is great, hopefully get a 1k of an away support? Would have got more if it was a Saturday. It's a 3pm kick off I presume?

i'll be there. motherwell looked distinctly average yesterday, we have absolutely nothing to fear. flood, jack and robson will run all over the top of Lawson and lasley.

Aye - last couple of years would have been hoping for decent odds on home win but with us looking 20 times better and (hopefully) not going down looking for 0-0 draw, along with Motherwell looking pretty average yesterday, can see no reason why we cant go down and come home with all 3 points.

Was also worried about Motherwell having had few competitive games under belt but we looked fitter and sharper than them this weekend.

Can see this being a tricky match. Motherwell should be up for it and have players who can turn a game really quickly- especially McFadden who is a genuine threat to anyone.

Hopefully we can put them on the back foot and really cut out the supply to their front line from the start and hit them with quick counter attacks when the opportunities arise. What I don't want to see is us sitting back and trying to nick a draw and hoofing it up to Mcginn like we did to much last season.