Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Sales staff who look stunned and offended if you ask for help or interrupt their chat. And when I hand over money for what im buying and you cant even manage a thanks you are a cunt.

Holding a door open for someone and getting nothing back - cunt

Letting someone in/out whilst driving and getting no acknowledgement - cunt

Need to be wary of the old road rage tho. I had some cunt in an A3 driving like a feel, hard up my backside going up the hill beside Craiginches so totally fucking enraged, I slammed on my brakes and he was millimetres away from crashing into me so I snapped and pulled into the bus stop to pan his heid in. He pulled up behind me. I took one step out my car to begin the assault and looked up to see this fucking Andre the Giant sized psychotic looking Eastern bloc cunt oot his nut on roids and tyskie giving me my last rites in Estonian. Immediately thought better of it and swiftly got back in my motor, floored it, and he proceeded to chase me round Torry for a bit but I lost him. Sweaty palms. Culture Beat/Mr Raider on the tape-deck. Exhilarating.

Id like to say ive learnt from that but on the same bit of road one day I was driving and on my phone (got hands free these days tho citizens) at the same time and some prick in the passenger seat of a blue ford focus was motioning to me to put my phone down so I responded firmly out the window for him to "get yourself clean to fuck you cunt" . Next thing, flashing blue lights hidden behind the front grill of the unmarked focus and motioning for me to pullover. Never felt so small. He rightly scolded me and told me if they weren't on a job he would have me down the station. I apologised profusely and said I was under a lot of stress and that was the hospital on the phone about a family member with cancer etc which was half true. Think he called me a cunt aswell. He was a very angry man.

Now that story re the Audi driver has me laughing!

Had a similar experience of a car pulling along side of me on the dual carriageway and the passenger doing the whole slow down bit. Away to flick him the V's and tell him to mind his own business as he flashed his police card to me.

Fair credit to them they could have stopped me for speeding but they obviously had more important people to go after (some of the hard nuts on here no doubt).

Bet they were pissing themselves laughing after it as well..... Cunts

Need to be wary of the old road rage tho. I had some cunt in an A3 driving like a feel, hard up my backside going up the hill beside Craiginches so totally fucking enraged, I slammed on my brakes and he was millimetres away from crashing into me so I snapped and pulled into the bus stop to pan his heid in. He pulled up behind me. I took one step out my car to begin the assault and looked up to see this fucking Andre the Giant sized psychotic looking Eastern bloc cunt oot his nut on roids and tyskie giving me my last rites in Estonian. Immediately thought better of it and swiftly got back in my motor, floored it, and he proceeded to chase me round Torry for a bit but I lost him. Sweaty palms. Culture Beat/Mr Raider on the tape-deck. Exhilarating.

Similar happened to me yesterday. Was driving home from work and saw this absolute spacker up ahead trying to pull in to the lane I was in, nearly going clean in to the side on the boy in front of me. Boy in front was rightly enraged but didn’t bank on Anthony Joshua’s taller more ripped brother pulling over, getting out of his car and trying the door of his motor. Luckily he decided against panning the window in after he smacked it a couple of times and then sped off. Managed to get a look at the boy in front as I over took him and he was a scrawny Jesus looking bugger. Would have witnessed a murder at the road side.

Similar happened to me yesterday. Was driving home from work and saw this absolute spacker up ahead trying to pull in to the lane I was in, nearly going clean in to the side on the boy in front of me. Boy in front was rightly enraged but didn’t bank on Anthony Joshua’s taller more ripped brother pulling over, getting out of his car and trying the door of his motor. Luckily he decided against panning the window in after he smacked it a couple of times and then sped off. Managed to get a look at the boy in front as I over took him and he was a scrawny Jesus looking bugger. Would have witnessed a murder at the road side.

Funniest Road Rage incident I had was in California, driving through the mountains. 

Road's twisty as fuck up there, so there's a limited view when pulling onto the main road. I check along the road, it's clear, I pull out. I check my mirror maybe 5 seconds later and there's a guy riding my bumper. He had to have seen me and raced up to me to make some kind of a fucking point. 

There's nowhere to immediately pull over to let him pass, and for the next 5 miles he sits 2" off my rear bumper, trying to intimidate me or somesuch silliness. 

Eventually I find an overlook by the side of the road and pull over to let him pass. That's not good enough for him, and he pulls over ahead of me, presumably to confront me. I wait to see what he's going to do. What he does is jump out of his car and come steaming towards me. 

I tell the wife to stay in the car, and get out to see what the laddie wants. 

As we approach each other it becomes apparent that he's some wee tup sized guy, and I tower over him like a mighty viking behemoth. His arse falls out, and his righteous rage subsides long before he does anything silly. He'd let his Napoleon Complex bite off more than he could chew, probably not for the first or last time, the wee scamp. 

What he does is tell me that the mountain roads are dangerous and that he hopes I have a nice stay, playing it off like he's some kind of local tour guide or travel representative who stops all out of state vehicles to wish them well. 

He shakes my hand and gets back in his motor and scoots off unvictorious. 

The wife is sitting in the car pishing herself laughing, and needless to say I had the last laugh. 

57193834.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funniest Road Rage incident I had was in California, driving through the mountains.

Road's twisty as fuck up there, so there's a limited view when pulling onto the main road. I check along the road, it's clear, I pull out. I check my mirror maybe 5 seconds later and there's a guy riding my bumper. He had to have seen me and raced up to me to make some kind of a fucking point.

There's nowhere to immediately pull over to let him pass, and for the next 5 miles he sits 2" off my rear bumper, trying to intimidate me or somesuch silliness.

Eventually I find an overlook by the side of the road and pull over to let him pass. That's not good enough for him, and he pulls over ahead of me, presumably to confront me. I wait to see what he's going to do. What he does is jump out of his car and come steaming towards me.

I tell the wife to stay in the car, and get out to see what the laddie wants.

As we approach each other it becomes apparent that he's some wee tup sized guy, and I tower over him like a mighty viking behemoth. His arse falls out, and his righteous rage subsides long before he does anything silly. He'd let his Napoleon Complex bite off more than he could chew, probably not for the first or last time, the wee scamp.

What he does is tell me that the mountain roads are dangerous and that he hopes I have a nice stay, playing it off like he's some kind of local tour guide or travel representative who stops all out of state vehicles to wish them well.

He shakes my hand and gets back in his motor and scoots off unvictorious.

The wife is sitting in the car pishing herself laughing, and needless to say I had the last laugh.

57193834.jpg

Made up.

Yusssssss!! Tiger style!

Shoulda robbed him KE1T.

Next one that does it. Rob them.

I'll do that just for you... but I'll do it in such a way that it seems like he's voluntarily handing over his cash, just so there's no legal repercussions.

Maybe I'll pressure him into 'voluntary' gay sex inna, just to establish total dominance like one might over a small bear or an alligator. 

:checkit:

Cars....Bring back Pony n Traps.

Dangerous as fuck. 

Bunch of Amish kids just got wiped out here when some pished up redneck in his pickup truck slammed into their rickety horse and buggy contraption. 

On the positive side, you do get these hilarious signs to laugh at. 

85e3ae651d13777b344217befe427c55--amish-

• Site Sponsor

Baristas.

You're a twat that operates a machine which makes coffee

Pretentious wank

Oh, and they need to have a shirt on with the word "Barista" on the back to let you know that they are a "barista".

Could be their name, I suppose.

Like Gabriel Barista or some such like.

Great player for Argentina.