Sevco Thread

I’m nae giving the rat abuse for meeting a young kid and his Ricksen impersonator Dad but fuck me some of the pish they come away with.

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him

Ryan Jack - A true cunt

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/wee-guy-gets-to-meet-his-hero-ryan-jack.91435/

"Durrant at Pittodrie. If the Gers fans in the beach end had been aware of both the viciousness of the tackle and the seriousness of the wee mans injury I think it’s fair to say there would have been serious consequences in Aberdeen that day thereafter."

Oh aye... lucky for us, eh?

They still to this day can't accept that Durrant dived. 

• Upvote 2

“Was at Pittodrie that fateful day Ian Durrant was the victim of an intentional act of thuggery from that bastard Simpson.

It has always grated on me that the press never ever hounded Simpson afterwards, it was almost as though they got together afterwards and agreed that he was as much a victim as Ian and had to be shown some sympathy. Ffs he just ruined the career of a player who would have been IMHO, a Eorld star.”

The press went mental about it.

The piggyback off the pitch while his leg dangled like a cut of kebab likely did more damage than the tackle itself.

Stretchers weren't exactly a modern invention, yet it appears the technology of a long plank was yet to be discovered by the orcs.

Phil Boersma made the injury so much worse with that.

The piggyback off the pitch while his leg dangled like a cut of kebab likely did more damage than the tackle itself.

Stretchers weren't exactly a modern invention, yet it appears the technology of a long plank was yet to be discovered by the orcs.

Knee injury?

Let me give you a coaly-bug... that'll secure the damage, if any, until we can take a look at it. 

knee1.gif

The stamp on on the neck is never mentioned - link in this article. Could have killed him, Hun fucks.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2019/feb/06/aberdeen-rangers-horrific-tackle-changed-rivalry-durrant-souness

On Follow Follow they referred to Simpson's perfectly timed tackle as 'attempted murder'.

Here's Jase... "Simpson’s attempted murder of Ian Durrant was even worse."

Because, you know, when you plan to murder someone you always go for the knees first.  That's a Special Forces move that only Delta Force and the SAS previously knew about. 

In fact the SAS motto used to be "Who Dares Wins And Remember To Go For The Knees"

True story. 

Meanwhile a stamp to the throat, cutting off the air supply and requiring immediate life-saving medical treatment right there on the field. 

McMaster should be really fucking grateful that our physio wasn't Phil Boersma.

• Upvote 1

Said at the time blame was equally shared by the physio, the ref (was it McCurry, I forget) who 5 minutes in had completely lost control and Souness who had inflamed the situation consistently and usually savagely since 86. Does anyone remember his debut at Hivs ffs. And then I think he repeated the trick against us did he not? And yet the cunts in the article lecturing about career Enders?

Cheating cunt, just fortunate that era tolerated him.

Said at the time blame was equally shared by the physio, the ref (was it McCurry, I forget) who 5 minutes in had completely lost control and Souness who had inflamed the situation consistently and usually savagely since 86. Does anyone remember his debut at Hivs ffs. And then I think he repeated the trick against us did he not? And yet the cunts in the article lecturing about career Enders?

Cheating cunt, just fortunate that era tolerated him.

Surely you don’t mean mike mccurry?

Get it right up you hunz. Go Ashley....

chilebearWell-Known Member

Today at 12:50 PM

Kaiser said:

Bravo, Sir.

One hurdle left to negotiate.

This one and the mega store.

Even if we lose this battle today the war continues.

Well get there in time. 

This is the story of David and Goliath. But this time Goliath wins. We are Goliath. Our institute is far bigger than a fat bastard.

NO SURRENDER

The stamp on on the neck is never mentioned - link in this article. Could have killed him, Hun fucks.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2019/feb/06/aberdeen-rangers-horrific-tackle-changed-rivalry-durrant-souness

Yep, I found this on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=UIm0z_6bZmA

The bad blood started when McMaster attacked the huns boot with his throat.

Fuck me , never saw that before. What a filthy hun cunt.

As mentioned above, it's hardly ever mentioned at all, if you listen to the media, it all kicked off in the late 80s.

Here's the 2nd leg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=UIm0z_6bZmA

McMaster got his revenge with an absolute cracker followed by 2 Strachan pens and the the last minute pen being awarded even though Hewitt was pulled down a few yards outside the box made it all the sweeter.