Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

:o

Is that not something you could have created yourself with a polaroid camera and some silly hats?

However, if she wants it...perhaps you have taken the option for an easier life.

You would be correct. Happy wife equals easy life. Was the first thing to get binned if we went over budget.

Couldnt believe the price. Seems standard for aberdeen weddings though. Over inflated for everything.

:o

Is that not something you could have created yourself with a polaroid camera and some silly hats?

However, if she wants it...perhaps you have taken the option for an easier life.

I put a couple of disposable cameras on each table at my wedding.

When i eventually bothered to get the developed i found it was largely waste of time.

Got a few of cleavage, cock and balls photos in amongst them though.

Thats not very nice wishing him a small house . What did he do to upset you ? Bizarre comment imo.

i'll assume you're not purposely misconstruing my comment for comedic effect, such as it is, and you actually don't understand what i've written or haven't heard that saying before.

it's a wish/blessing that a new home, no matter how big or small, not feel big enough because it's filled with so many good friends. it's a good thing. :cheers: does that make more sense now, Sooper?

• Upvote 1