Sevco Thread

Fuck min, that’s grim. One of many reasons I absolutely hate them. As mentioned above Donald Findlay magically was able to defend a fellow Hun serpent who had no money. Fuck them all, Venuti hopefully comes out a reformed man after doing his time.......and gets hit by a fucking bin lorry

Had a look into this story after the chat and based on the newspaper articles since the incident the boy has no intention of coming out a reformed person.

Findlay is an uber hun however he does defend folk from up this way as well for nothing, I worked with a guy who was defended by findlay and there's no way he could have afforded him.

I think legal aid is up to about £85/hour

If I could make £85/hour to defend cunts with no chance of winning their case, I would too....altruistic cunt that I am.

It would be a big wage cut, but that's where the altruism comes in.

That whole thing is a joke though. How could you stand up and pull up a loophole. Boy’s been done with a shit load of heroin and assault.

Defence is actually it wasn’t his jacket and he picked it up by mistake and then got randomly attacked or some shit .

Why would you defend a scumbag. And the ones who do it are clearly good with the system so why not defend the folk in the right.

Agreed. Him and Docherty actually look like the type of players they should be putting faith in instead of bringing it in folk like Steven Davis. Fuck them though.

They learned the square root of fuck all since they died and came back as a new club. Bought their way through the leagues and think they’re actually going to compete with Celtic, more arrogant than they were before, so fuck them indeed