The Mckenna Dilemma

I dont think he can

He, for me, has consistently been beaten too easily in the air and with ideas above his station with regards to distribution

As I said at the beginning, £1m would be best we will get

His effort has definitely gone down. So has his desire. He's not taking responsibility and leading the back line any more either. Just no hunger in his performances

Still convinced he will go for nearer 5m than 2m but performances like yesterday don't help! Think we may be more inclined to deal nearer previous offers now. Edouard took the absolute piss yesterday but you still have to remember that he's a 30-40m player that is way too good for this level. I can still see a championship team paying 3-5m for him!

Guest the shepherd

He's definitely gone mentally.

Sell in January.

Aye, totally agree. His first half performance yesterday was Thomas Solberg-esque although there was a slight improvement in the second half.

Still convinced he will go for nearer 5m than 2m but performances like yesterday don't help! Think we may be more inclined to deal nearer previous offers now. Edouard took the absolute piss yesterday but you still have to remember that he's a 30-40m player that is way too good for this level. I can still see a championship team paying 3-5m for him!

I don't think Edouard is a 30-40m player as much as McKenna clearly isn't a £5M defender. He was hopeless yesterday.

Guest the shepherd

His agent blatantly has him lined up for a January move. After playing hard ball before, we’ll now roll over for whatever offer we get due to the agent and player being the ones with the power. Would be pretty funny if we did make him stay for his full contract though

His agent has played a blinder here by getting inside his client's head and showing complete and utter contempt for Aberdeen. Who's the agent in question, Willie McKay, John Viola?

• 2 weeks later...

What the fuck is the point in this. He has an agent, if he wants to leave then I’m sure it has been made clear to potential suitors.

Is his agent wanting the Aberdeen fans to turn on him so he gets away for cheaper?

Total Cock if he has done that, I’d like to think there has been an honest conversation saying this is your contract, we will let you go for x amount and be lenient to an extent but we will not be held to ransom.

• Downvote 2