Scotland vs Russia/San Marino

Do you see Argentina playing dybala,Messi,higuin,icardi,aguero,Correa and lautaro martinez all up front cause that’s there best players, no he picks 3 of them and for the rest tuff, get better, Tierney is a good player but if he can’t get better than Robertson then he better start learning to play with his weak foot and play RB,that’s all I was saying,and as I said cannot put Robertson up cause he’s not good enough in frasers position, unlucky timing that we have 2 class left backs while the rest of the team is pish

Do you see Argentina playing dybala,Messi,higuin,icardi,aguero,Correa and lautaro martinez all up front cause that’s there best players, no he picks 3 of them and for the rest tuff, get better, Tierney is a good player but if he can’t get better than Robertson then he better start learning to play with his weak foot and play RB,that’s all I was saying,and as I said cannot put Robertson up cause he’s not good enough in frasers position, unlucky timing that we have 2 class left backs while the rest of the team is pish

argentina is probably a bad example because despite all those world class players they are, relatively speaking, shite.

tierney at right back is the best option. scotland had their best results when he played their a couple of years ago (england, slovakia, lithuania, slovenia games)

argentina is probably a bad example because despite all those world class players they are, relatively speaking, shite.

tierney at right back is the best option. scotland had their best results when he played their a couple of years ago (england, slovakia, lithuania, slovenia games)

Totally agree with the fact Tierney should be RB for Scotland,he’s far better a defender than all our other right backs plus he gives us an option for overlapping further up the field,also think he’s a good tackler,passer and reader of the game!,regarding Argentina, a think they’ve been really unlucky with management not being anywhere near the level required to manage a lot of egos,they should have been challenging world cups with the squad they possess

Against San Marino! You truly are too thick to see context in anything arent you mr in the closet.

Your fascination with me is bordering on ridiculous. So because the dons don’t play San Marino every week, Devlin's not allowed to pass the ball about? Because it’s not San Marino he must launch it 50 yards at every opportunity? You are the most clueless, ignorant scabby piece of shit I’ve ever encountered.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because he's been pretty shite for Scotland?

I explained the rationale for my suggestion.

Clearly if Fraser could replicate his club form for the national team he'd be a shoe in, but he hasn't and so I am suggesting a different approach. Madness is continuing to do the same things again and again and expecting a different result.

His club form is pish just now too. Sub for Bournemouth now, lost his place.

His club form is pish just now too. Sub for Bournemouth now, lost his place.

It's his own fault.

Made noises about wanting a move so Howe brought in 2 wingers.

Move fell through, Aberdeen didn't get any sell on cash and he ends up benched.

Karma.

Still good enough to get in the Scotland team though, we just need to learn to use him properly.

Went down to the game for a change. Obviously hard to judge players against that level, but I've seen us struggle to 2-0 against them before - and draw with the Faroes so 6-0 is a good result.

McGinn impressed despite his goals - I thought his and Christie's movement was excellent in the first half while Forrest looked good for 20 minutes then disappeared

Was the first time I've seen McTominay play a full game and thought he was impressive.

Outwith that, the second half was hard to judge anyone. Really bad conditions are normally a leveller and it looked that way for a while but Scotland finished strongly.

On Devlin, I hardly noticed him apart from a mistake in the second half that almost let them in

Your fascination with me is bordering on ridiculous. So because the dons don’t play San Marino every week, Devlin's not allowed to pass the ball about? Because it’s not San Marino he must launch it 50 yards at every opportunity? You are the most clueless, ignorant scabby piece of shit I’ve ever encountered.

Works both ways, you have brought me in to your posts for no reason plenty of times before.

No, you thick cunt. I am not saying Devlin can't pass it out from the back for Aberdeen too, I am saying that having infinite time and infinite space to pass the ball to feet against the shittest team in Europe is not the same as getting 2 seconds to deal with it in a league which is built around the opposition closing you down instantly.

You are the thickest ned of all time. Truly... the intelligence level of a retarded dog.

Any more kickings lately you fat pussy?  :swear:  :swear:

Snodgrass looked a player at one point in time but not really made much impact for club or country these last few years. Gets picked off the back of those better days but appears to be a bench warmer for West Ham nowadays so arguably shouldn’t even be near the squad. No point in Clarke persisting with failures, need to rebuild with younger talent who actually play first team football and merit the call up.

Works both ways, you have brought me in to your posts for no reason plenty of times before.

No, you thick cunt. I am not saying Devlin can't pass it out from the back for Aberdeen too, I am saying that having infinite time and infinite space to pass the ball to feet against the shittest team in Europe is not the same as getting 2 seconds to deal with it in a league which is built around the opposition closing you down instantly.

You are the thickest ned of all time. Truly... the intelligence level of a retarded dog.

Any more kickings lately you fat pussy?  :swear:  :swear:

Riveting reading as per.

I agree we should.stick Tierney right back but it's getting harder and harder to defend Robertson as our best left back. He's been shite lately in a Scotland shirt.

I actually think Tierney might be better defensively. He's absolutely solid. Happy to now admit he is a top class player now that he's left the cunts. He's still a cunt himself though. 

On topic of Snodgrass... the guy had a lot of ability. But finishing up at 32 with just 28 caps if shows how much he could be arsed. How can the SFA expect to fill Hampden when even the players can't be arsed. The amount of early retirements and call offs we have is unreal. Never seem to see that from the other home nations.

Shout out to Darren Fletcher who managed 85 caps (and still hasn't internationally retired) despite the fact his club career was so much higher than everyone else's and he had a fucking disease for about 5 years