I won't be going to the away game

fair enough. still looks a pain though just to watch 22 cunts lump a ball about for 90mins.

have you ever been on a Europeans trip? Game is an afterthought really, just go enjoy being in some weird place with some like minded folk, bound to be a decent trip with a small number of folf there.

I have matey , i was just being a cunt. Totally agree with you.

always find the smaller, more tricky to get trips are the best, Groningen was good fun but take about 2000 folk away from that and it would’ve been off the scale, Macedonia one of my favourites, a proper carry on.

always find the smaller, more tricky to get trips are the best, Groningen was good fun but take about 2000 folk away from that and it would’ve been off the scale, Macedonia one of my favourites, a proper carry on.

Groningen was incredible. Only European away day I’ve had but it was ace. Witnessed a boy in a Celtic top getting filled in as he kept walking through the fan zone.

Skopje was superb.  Cheap as fuck as well

Groningen was incredible. Only European away day I’ve had but it was ace. Witnessed a boy in a Celtic top getting filled in as he kept walking through the fan zone.

i did really enjoy Groningen but just too much folk there, that’s why I like the more tricky off the track type places, you’ve got between 70-200 folk at those. Macedonia there was like 70-80 people there and it was quality.