Motherwell V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Really looking forward to this one. Should be a good atmosphere with a good away support. The last time we played them at Fir Park was earlier this season when we beat them 3-1. Think that Anderson and Robson will only play one of the two games (Hibs or Motherwell). What team would you play bearing in mind the Hibs game? Also what game out of the two would you say is more important?

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup for me without a doubt. Got to end the trophy drought and Aberdeen should have as good a chance as anyone.

If we get through against Motherwell, we probably couldn't get a tougher draw for the rest of the cup and we already beat them down there 1-3 so we should go there with confidence. Doubt it'll be such a one sided game this time round though.

Guest findlay_1903

Going to this, staying in Edinburgh and getting train from ther. If we don't win this all early season promise will be evaporated! NO PRESSURE LADS

Robson and Anderson to play at the weekend, we need to continue the run going there which will keep the confidence high going in to the midweek game.

Personally, I'd prefer to play Smith instead but experience might be better against Hibs as they are on a 9 match unbeaten run, (correct me if i'm wrong, i'm sure you would have anyway)

Predictions.

2-1 v Hibs

1-1 v Motherwell - then any ones game after that.

You heard it here first.

Winner will be decided on the night. Just like the Alloa game.

Couldn't have asked for a harder game than Motherwell away. They've easily been the best of the rest in Scotland the last few years. They've had the beating of us more often than not recently but we've won our last 2 cup games down there and obviously also managed to beat them in the league a few months ago. They were just back from Russia for that game and have since overtaken us in the league though... tough game.

I'm going to the cinema on Wednesday to see Ender's Game. In a way I'm quite relieved because I don't think I could stand the nerves listening to the game on the radio! Hopefully once the film is over I'll be able to switch my phone on and see we've made it to the semis.

Why would you switch it off in the cinema? On loud, surely?

INJURED: Magennis & Murray

Vernon, Robson, Wylde and Considine pushing for starts. Clark looking to get involved in the travelling squad

Does Anderson start? Does Robson start? The only two questions I am afraid sorry Vernon/Wylde

Langfield

Shaughnessy Anderson Reynolds Considine

McGinn Jack Pawlett Flood Hayes

Zola

subs: Weaver, Hector, Vernon, Robson, Wylde

others: Robertson, Smith, Clark

Prediction: 1-1 at 90 minutes

were you at the game yesderday? I cannot and will not believe anyone there would start zola after his performance, the rest of the team have to pick up an unbelievable amount of slack with this imposter.

He wasn't bad yesterday Zola I didn't think but after Vernon and Wylde performance off the bench, they both deserve to start instead of Zola and Hayes. Although if Vernon starts, McGinn needs to be close to him as Vernon has proved this season he ain't suitable for long frontman position.

He wasn't bad yesterday Zola I didn't think but after Vernon and Wylde performance off the bench, they both deserve to start instead of Zola and Hayes. Although if Vernon starts, McGinn needs to be close to him as Vernon has proved this season he ain't suitable for long frontman position.

He was murder.