Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Maybe you should?

The little amount they paid for a good spec telly meant I had a little more to spend on my new one 

In about 6 years they will reap the rewards as they will then get that higher specced telly when it comes to the point this one has made it through all of my rooms and then becomes surplus and therefore available for them to buy from me

? Very good. 

22 hours ago, Millertime said:

Was hardly "forcing"

When you get a new tv, it kicks off a chain reaction 

My current media room telly then went into the living room, the living room went into the kitchen,  the kitchen one went into the bedroom and my bedroom one went to my mum and dad for a fraction of what it would cost them to get one of that calibre elsewhere 

Everyone wins

Having a tv in your bedroom is mink behaviour.

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Can you appreciate, MT, that whilst you're buying a new TV and playing pass the TV's from room to room, ditching the worst one to your parents and charging them money for it, the Aberdonians your disgusting company are laying off at the end of November won't be buying anything for a while?

It's not so much that BT are laying them off, it's how they're doing it that is particularly disgusting. Offering them positions in Dundee isn't workable for the shit that you pay them and offering them to re-train as Openreach engineers is insulting when there are no vacancies at the end of the training. Then having the gall to get them to sit through a two hour promotional video and asking for feedback e-mails is utterly despicable.

Aberdeen say thank you for a lovely Xmas present BT. Cunts.

There's no way Openreach would train someone without a job at the end of it. Absolutely no chance.