Shay Logan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye, his best game in months.

Says a lot when his best game in months was on where he should have been sent off for a second yellow for a ridiculous challenge in the centre circle when already on a booking.

He was still backing off a lot the other night, but managed to get his toe on the ball when he finally decided to make the tackle more often than not when it mattered.

Regardless of one decent game, he's needing replaced sooner rather than later.

Says a lot when his best game in months was on where he should have been sent off for a second yellow for a ridiculous challenge in the centre circle when already on a booking.

He was still backing off a lot the other night, but managed to get his toe on the ball when he finally decided to make the tackle more often than not when it mattered.

Regardless of one decent game, he's needing replaced sooner rather than later.

When he backs off a team mate should come help him. What else can be do? It's not simple as just tackle someone, he needed a hand.

Smell yer ma n yer da.

I try and get to the embra games, dont have red tv, so my judgement is skewed a wee bitty when it comes to players coz i dont go to every game.

It's just a forum anyway, so i don't get worked up too much if some folk talk about football as if they've never played it in their lives.

Guest the shepherd

It failed?

Did it?

Looked like it worked to me

You must be using a good set a binoculars being able to see an incident as it happens in Aberdeen whilst living in grandeur in posh Milngavie.

A set of Nikon's or is it two bog roll cardboards sellotaped together?

• 3 weeks later...