Nfl

RAZOR

Jags / Ravens just a wow.

Watson looked great in a defeat tho.

How they screwed up the end letting time run off is bush.

The lions, that's a tough loss, correct by rule but harsh nonetheless. Falcons look the class of the NFC.

61 yard fg to win it for the iggles

Rodgers doing Rodgers things.

And the 'skins utterly hammering the raiduhs, did not see that coming at all.

All in all a great Sunday of games.

Yeah, i don't disagree per say. I'd just be concerned that Watson doesn't have the best line in front of him, has not much of a running game and will therefore have to make plays on a consistent basis to keep his team competitive. Which may actually harm his development.

Well, looks like i know fuck all... Watson is looking like the real deal.

Dem Who Dats shutting out Miami in London. A slight glimmer of hope revealing itself. Looked very strong yesterday.

That's the worst game I've ever watched, absolutely horrific but Saints have always had a shit D maybe, just maybe if the shit D can be average they'll do well as they'll always score plenty of point, the young rookie Kamara looks a player.

On another note great result for the Eagles, Wentz really coming on to a game now and they have nice options but with Sproles out it'll be a bit of struggle deeper in the season.

That's the worst game I've ever watched, absolutely horrific but Saints have always had a shit D maybe, just maybe if the shit D can be average they'll do well as they'll always score plenty of point, the young rookie Kamara looks a player.

He looked rapid yesterday. Couldn't work out why Miami's defence kept sitting deep and letting them run at him.

Keep meaning to have a go but always forget. Get your selections posted next week if you're feeling generous.

Leave this here

https://instagram.com/p/BaACpPrF5Km/

I'm off on holiday next week but I'll try put them up on friday although it depends on a few things, got a few players I like, sadly last week I needed two from Fournette and another from Aj Green for a big treble with Bell 2+, all scored first which is frustrating but betting on first and last scorers in NFL is much harder than 2+ and anytime.

• 2 weeks later...

The Texans appear to be the unlucky in love team. Good defence and finally a good QB. Just can't seem to get these big wins.

Schedule eases up quite a bit so I expect them to win their division. Watson is special and reckon he'll comfortably outscore the Jags in week 16 which should be the game for the division.