Aberdeen V St Johnstone (4 - 0)

You admitting defeat now boofon? Fine my arse.

Perhaps I was a little away with it looking back at it now.

I can remember not knowing where my nostrils were on the way home now. What a state. :laughing:

Aye I was in a fair condition.

Bailed from Murdo's just before midnight according to my phone call records. Caught a taxi just up from the petrol station at Haudagain after trying to flag one down for half an hour.

Very surprised no taxi driver would pick up someone absolutely gibbered in that area of town. :hypno:

What a fantastic day out that was. Brilliant to be so clinical in front of goal for once and even though Saints had a lot of pressure in the first half they didn't cause us too many problems...apart from the crucial save from Clangers in the first half.

Reynolds was a rock, Flood and Robson composed in midfield and Pawlett, Hayes and Rooney brilliant going forward. McGinn was barely in the game but didn't need to be due to the performance of others.

The only think that spoiled it was the horrendous train journey home. Anyone else on the 19:32 from Haymarket will know what I mean, I can still smell the armpit of the stranger I was squished against for 3 hours. The train also gave my innocent self my first experience of being next to a group of "casuals". Bigger bunch of morons you could not meet.

just watched the red tv highlights and fuck me bobby madden was awful. Its not the first time this seasons that we've been on the wrong side of some terrible officiating. It's happened to many times that, now this is goping to sound just a touch paranoid, I'm starting to think theres some kind of vendetta against us regarding the refs in this country. And obviously the media, that goes without saying.

What a day that was.....We were in the Fountain bar then across the road into McGowans....Good crack in there....Great result...4 good goals....Went back to McGowans for a few after match and headed home on the 19:30 fae Haymarket..Threatened to get chucked off train for singing, due to the word 'fuck' in stand free...haha..

Was in bed at 9.30pm and slept till 8.30 Sunday....Superb day oot indeed..

Hard game Against ICT in final but on that showing I am hopeful we are now too strong for them.

Playing wise, the staggering thing is once Logan does what he says on his tin and attacks on the opposite flank to Hayes that will just stretch defences further. Robson and Flood both capable of switching the play and Rooney capable of getting onto crosses from either side. Just like the 2nd on saturday, with defences being unable to do anything else than chap it out who's it going to fall to - only Pawlett and fucking Mcginn!!!

Life is good.

I feel a wee cup run coming on...

The only think that spoiled it was the horrendous train journey home. Anyone else on the 19:32 from Haymarket will know what I mean, I can still smell the armpit of the stranger I was squished against for 3 hours. The train also gave my innocent self my first experience of being next to a group of "casuals". Bigger bunch of morons you could not meet.

It was brutal.

Which end of the train were you on?

BBC website had the highlights up the same day - can you not access that as living abroad?

Downloaded tunnel bear and set it to UK as someone recommended, which worked. Can't seem to ever access SPL or Cup highlights on BBC Sport. Thankfully Youtube has the league ones.

Seemed a cracking day, gutted and delighted at the same time. The one year I am not in the country we go on and do it. Hope we smash ICT.

Adam Rooney looks like he could be a very decent acquisition. Always impressed by strikers that come in and get their head down, no substitute for hard work. Thought his composure for his goal was superb. Jonny Hayes showing the ability he has in the correct position. As for PeePaw, we have a player on our hands here.

Downloaded tunnel bear and set it to UK as someone recommended, which worked. Can't seem to ever access SPL or Cup highlights on BBC Sport. Thankfully Youtube has the league ones.

Seemed a cracking day, gutted and delighted at the same time. The one year I am not in the country we go on and do it. Hope we smash ICT.

Adam Rooney looks like he could be a very decent acquisition. Always impressed by strikers that come in and get their head down, no substitute for hard work. Thought his composure for his goal was superb. Jonny Hayes showing the ability he has in the correct position. As for PeePaw, we have a player on our hands here.

Highlights are on Youtube now but a few minutes shorter then the video on the BBC and without any commentry.

This picture made me lol... :gay:

BflPgF1CUAAz7Vb.jpg

Was that the bunch that nearly started fighting amongst thenselves?, and singing the Mcoist song and something about Man u Stoke?, think i was in that car as well.

No.

My carriage was the other end.

There were lads in my carriage singing:

Who's going to die first?

Who's going to die fi-irst?

Ricksen or Rangers?

Who's going to die first?