#2491 OFFLINE   sheepcrooky

sheepcrooky

Good Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 10-June 20

Posted Yesterday, 06:51 PM

Did he fuck his knee at Pittodrie whilst playing for der hun (original version) ?  Prompting the joke “what’s black and white and sits in the corner for nine months..............Steven Naismith’s football boots”. 

#2492 OFFLINE   strachanmcgheegoal

strachanmcgheegoal

Director of Football

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,195 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted Yesterday, 06:53 PM

Yes, when he was viciously assaulted, completely unprovoked by Rob Milsom In front of an entirely fair, balanced and appreciative South Stand.

Some claims may be false.

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal, Yesterday, 06:54 PM.

#2493 OFFLINE   Parklife

Parklife

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,139 posts
  • Joined 16-December 13

Posted Yesterday, 06:57 PM

His "tackle" on Milson was a fucking disgrace and should've earned him a straight red.

#2494 OFFLINE   V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta

Director of Football

• Members
  • 12,830 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted Yesterday, 06:59 PM

https://www.thescott...laughing-stock/

Glorious read. Tears from him in 2012 when the big huns died now tears that the mini ones are down. GIRFUY hun rat.

Naismith and all these other arseholes complaining about "self interest" couldn't give a fuck how badly it's run when the self interest is running their way.

It's complete hypocrisy to only give a fuck about the principles of something when you're finally on the wrong side of a decision having spent years benefiting from it personally or watching your clubs benefit from it for decades.

Utter Hun behaviour.

#2495 OFFLINE   G31DON

G31DON

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts
  • Joined 02-February 14

Posted Yesterday, 07:29 PM

https://www.thescott...laughing-stock/

Glorious read. Tears from him in 2012 when the big huns died now tears that the mini ones are down. GIRFUY hun rat.

" For the last ten years Scottish football has been getting lower and lower in quality.”

Yet your team were at the bottom of the league after 4 wins all season.

≈∞≈∞ ^^^^^>>>  RARE BOOKS  <<<^^^^^^≈∞≈∞

George Orwell, JG Ballard, Stephen King, Stephen Shore, Joel Sternfeld, Rankin, Ian Fleming

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

10% discount for Hat users!

#2496 OFFLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted Yesterday, 08:27 PM

Naismith is an example of what is wrong with Scottish football, should be hanging his head in shame considering the wages he earns and the position his club found itself in. He is a master of complete Hunnery and actually seriously believes everyone else is to blame for Hearts woes, when most of this can be laid at his and his fellow well paid players door. Win more than 4 games and you may have not been in the position you are now in

#2497 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 30,146 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted Yesterday, 09:06 PM

" For the last ten years Scottish football has been getting lower and lower in quality.”

Yet your team were at the bottom of the league after 4 wins all season.

& he returned.

Complete hun agenda chat. he walked away from the club he's sooking up to with that chat ffs.

Ding Dong

#2498 OFFLINE   G31DON

G31DON

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts
  • Joined 02-February 14

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 PM

And would he be bumping his gums if it was livi /Hamilton etc that had been relegated? Would he fuck.

≈∞≈∞ ^^^^^>>>  RARE BOOKS  <<<^^^^^^≈∞≈∞

George Orwell, JG Ballard, Stephen King, Stephen Shore, Joel Sternfeld, Rankin, Ian Fleming

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

10% discount for Hat users!

#2499 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

Director of Football

• Members
  • 10,048 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted Today, 11:54 AM

Nisbet at Dunfermline next.

😉

http://www.deadlinen...-to-tynecastle/

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war. 

#2500 OFFLINE   Wester Hailes Skins

Wester Hailes Skins

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Joined 15-May 17

Posted Today, 12:08 PM

He insisted on a Celtic clause that Hearts wouldn't entertain. We matched the bid and offered more wages. But not that clause. And no guarantee of first team football either where Boyce starts.

I'm happy Hearts say to all players, we are not here to support your Old Firm dreams. Some clubs are OK with that however.

We have money. I'm not overly concerned about Nisbet.

So I'll start a revolution from my bed 🎤🎶

#2501 OFFLINE   Durrant Dived

Durrant Dived

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Joined 24-May 19

Posted Today, 12:37 PM

He insisted on a Celtic clause that Hearts wouldn't entertain. We matched the bid and offered more wages. But not that clause. And no guarantee of first team football either where Boyce starts.

I'm happy Hearts say to all players, we are not here to support your Old Firm dreams. Some clubs are OK with that however.

But if it was a Rangers clause the cunt would be standing with a hearts scarf above his head, absolute vile hun cunts you are.

#2502 ONLINE   WesthillWanderersFC

WesthillWanderersFC

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts
  • Joined 04-October 19

Posted Today, 01:00 PM

Pretending you’re ITK you hun cunt.

#2503 OFFLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted Today, 01:01 PM

You Offered more Wages  :hysterical:  :hysterical:

#2504 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

Director of Football

• Members
  • 10,048 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted Today, 01:28 PM

Ahahaha.

@cans

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war. 

#2505 ONLINE   Ten Caat

Ten Caat

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts
  • Joined 05-December 17

Posted Today, 01:36 PM

You have money but are stiffing all your employees for pay cuts.....remember Granny Budge demanding that only a few weeks back? I'd be fucking furious if I was a player and had taken a pay cut only to find my employer shelling out on transfer fees a few weeks later. And I don't buy into the "speculate to accumulate" shite either. Everyone who has taken the cut should have their money paid in full before any transfer fees are shelled out. 

As for Nisbet...I actually think you have dodged a bullet anyway. Really think Dunfermline is his level. Although Hibs don't come out of it looking any better than you lot do either.

11 user(s) are browsing this forum

2 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users