Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

This forum is such a shambles. A bit like Aberdeen Football Club.

I've started going to an AMERICAN SOCCER FORUM I used to go to. Total contrast, the Central and South American football fans are fantastic, clue you in on what is going on in their countries, they never act like smug, smarmy cunts. Not that youse guys do. Oh wait, you do. Some of you. You know who you are.

This site can be funny, but too many sad cunts take the place too seriously.

There's actually very little football talk here. That kills a football forum. It should be 90-95% football talk, if too much shit-talk, politics, hysteria, feuding goes on, a forum just turns to shit. 

Also, to some of you lads...

11 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

This forum is such a shambles. A bit like Aberdeen Football Club.

I've started going to an AMERICAN SOCCER FORUM I used to go to. Total contrast, the Central and South American football fans are fantastic, clue you in on what is going on in their countries, they never act like smug, smarmy cunts. Not that youse guys do. Oh wait, you do. Some of you. You know who you are.

This site can be funny, but too many sad cunts take the place too seriously.

There's actually very little football talk here. That kills a football forum. It should be 90-95% football talk, if too much shit-talk, politics, hysteria, feuding goes on, a forum just turns to shit. 

Also, to some of you lads...

I've only been here two minutes and I've already sussed out the pub isn't really big on fitba chat. The main forum is the place for that manny.