Foo Yi Getting There?

just back from cub shop .was i line for 25 minutes ,when guy came round and said 12 left ,thought i would get as 3 away from getting served ,then guy in front said here for 14 tickets .what a absalute shambles by the club

What a disgrace!

Did they mention if they think they'll get more?

Surely they should take the folk that were waitings details.

just back from cub shop .was i line for 25 minutes ,when guy came round and said 12 left ,thought i would get as 3 away from getting served ,then guy in front said here for 14 tickets .what a absalute shambles by the club

Usually defend the club in these situations but definitely seems they've messed up.

Saying that folk would have been moaning other way re a loyalty point threshold....but at least regulars would have got one.

I expected the club to have put half online and half in ticket office. Boy said they took 100 offline because of the demand. Glad I went down at 9-30, guy buying next to me said his mate didnt even have an account with the club. I assuming were only getting half of one of the stands behind the goals. An all round shambles.

there was young lads there the morning getting tickets ,guy said my first time away in europe ,good luck to him ,but the lads who went last week, kazakhstan luxembourg who go all the time should have been protected from this ,

I concur!

Hopefully you'll get.

An additional 100 would prob cover it. Sure the club can squeeze that out o them.

They left it too late to do anything with the points system. Simply because they thought whatever we got 500/700 was enough. Could have had them going on sale online since Monday at different points brackets and a general sale of any left this morning. A little effort to set up the points levels then process the tickets today once the home game sales were done.

It's a pity the staff in the ticket office seem to be trying to come up with excuses rather than admit the club judged it wrong.

there was young lads there the morning getting tickets ,guy said my first time away in europe ,good luck to him ,but the lads who went last week, kazakhstan luxembourg who go all the time should have been protected from this ,

Behave yourself.

There will be tickets available for anyone who wants to go. They're not even playing at home FFS.

Anyone needing a ticket should ask @@ebbe for his as he'll likely end up shitting it in Gatwick or wherever he first flies to and miss the game anyway.*

:laughing:

* Only kidding pal. Good luck on the plane. :cheers:

Liverpool min,

It must've been you I was speaking with in the queue (I was right behind the guy wanting 14 tickets and you were first to put your name on the waiting list).

I got a call from the club this afternoon, they are working through the waiting list in order of loyalty points.

The good news for me is they've managed to allocate me a ticket.

It must've been you I was speaking with in the queue (I was right behind the guy wanting 14 tickets and you were first to put your name on the waiting list).

I got a call from the club this afternoon, they are working through the waiting list in order of loyalty points.

The good news for me is they've managed to allocate me a ticket.

So they couldn't operate initial sale on a points basis but are using it for the waiting list - Head of Marketing must have missed the day at University where they lectured on how to know your arse from your elbow

• Upvote 1