Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Used to pause Carry on Camping at the exact point her bra popped off and furiously wank my penis. It took a lot of patience and skill(pausing it at the right point not the furious wanking) 

It was either her or Marilyn from Home and Away that I was wanking to the first time spunk came out. 

?

Kays catalogue for me... the see through knickers the women wore in the lingerie pages 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Used to pause Carry on Camping at the exact point her bra popped off and furiously wank my penis. It took a lot of patience and skill(pausing it at the right point not the furious wanking) 

It was either her or Marilyn from Home and Away that I was wanking to the first time spunk came out. 

I was really just looking for a yes or no.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

This might be going against the grain but I was always disappointed by Babs' knockers when they were revealed in the films as shown in the thread. 

Great shout with Marilyn from Home and Away, moobs. She was/is a cracker.