Scotland vs Russia/San Marino

Unreal to see Devlin's name in there. He's been pish since coming back from his injury in November (on Scotland duty!!) 

Russell Anderson only got 11 caps FFS! A 2000 - 2004 Phil McGuire would probably win 50 caps 

Even a centre back of the quality of Pressley, Webster or fucking Paul Ritchie would make a right difference these days. Dunno why I'm all about average Hearts defenders today

Be a welcome break from watching our depressing eye bleeding team to watching the National depressing eye bleeding team.

Another joke that they're playing the San Marino game at Hampden AND having the cheek to ask for £30 for a ticket, be lucky to get a 15k crowd and it'll be like watching a reserve game the ground will be so empty.

But hey, as long as the SFA get their dough, who care eh.

Shankland is scoring in a league lower than the drivel we have to watch, playing for a team with a budget the other teams can only drool over. They spend the majority of their games playing shooty in against the keeper. Let's just say I'm more than sceptical that he's going to be any use at international level. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be a welcome break from watching our depressing eye bleeding team to watching the National depressing eye bleeding team.

Another joke that they're playing the San Marino game at Hampden AND having the cheek to ask for £30 for a ticket, be lucky to get a 15k crowd and it'll be like watching a reserve game the ground will be so empty.

But hey, as long as the SFA get their dough, who care eh.

You could buy an adult ticket for all 5 home qualifiers for £95...

Regarding Devlin Devlin; maybe Clarke figures that seeing as how Del couldn't get magic out of G-Stew (when he himself certainly did), he figures its the same with Devlin Devlin.

Playing shit for the Dons doesnae mean you're shit.

Pretty good barometer though? If you are inept at Aberdeen your not going to be international quality.

I get that he's not the superstar he was made out to be as a kid but he really needs a coach who believes in him and develops him before whatever talent has has got is completely lost in constant bouncing from club to club.

28+ million quid worth of transfer fees for a forward /striker with a current goals to games ratio of 0.12.

I get that he's not the superstar he was made out to be as a kid but he really needs a coach who believes in him and develops him before whatever talent has has got is completely lost in constant bouncing from club to club.

What talent?  The ability to run fast?