Aberdeen 1 - 1 Nk Siroki Brijeg

Knew she'd warm to it. Nothing says 'let me slip inside you again' like decrying your passion for the local Fitba mob.

Incidentally, my flatmate has an unusual method of re-enticing women. He drops them a 'I had a dream about you last night' text. Leaves it at that. Curiosity/ nostalgia get the better of them eventually and they come crawling back.

Only works if you haven't assaulted them though. Physically or emotionally.

Called her back on my lunch break. Although polite and cordial she was somewhat standoffish. No imminent sexual activity I fear. She's probably found herself a man who doesn't behave like a 10 year old. Good luck to her I say.

Will store that dream text in the mental database. In fact will probably roll it out on Saturday night.

Rooney was very poor last night. Stewart looked lively when he came on.

After all the debate on facebook I believe everyone forgot the minutes applause on 31 minutes, certainly didn't happen round me, also what was the attendance? seemed odd having the away support in a full section of the south, mainer surely would have been better, mighted have eased the queues at the merkland end if the other side of the south had been sold as well.

Good to hear the applause was knocked on the head.

After all the debate on facebook I believe everyone forgot the minutes applause on 31 minutes, certainly didn't happen round me, also what was the attendance? seemed odd having the away support in a full section of the south, mainer surely would have been better, mighted have eased the queues at the merkland end if the other side of the south had been sold as well.

What minutes applause was this like?

Agreed. I didn't understand why they weren't just put above the tunnel like the away fans have been in the past, especially as there were only a small number of them there.

The Merkland end before the game was a shambles. I was fortunate enough to get in and seated just as the game kicked off, but some fans would have easily missed 10/15 minutes of the game

Great first 30 minutes followed by an unbelievably shite 60 minutes. I knew we were going to miss Jonny Hayes but I never realised how much we'd miss his defensive work. Considine was truly exposed at left back in the second half... by some very ordinary looking players

If GMS and Christie are to be our regular wide players then McInnes and Doc will get them up to speed with how we are to set up in a defensive sense.

McInnes chopped and changed the line up a bit too much for my liking when he started making subs. GMS, Shinnie and Storey all had turns playing wide left. Positive aspect we're well covered in the midfield and forward positions. When the players are all match fit we're gonna run up some cricket scores for sure. If we'd kept up that tempo we had in the first 20 minutes we'd have run over the top of them. Fingers crossed we can do that over there and I'm sure we will.

But be in no doubt, that team missed 2 or 3 absolute sitters last night and our central defenders were honking and need a 100% improvement. Lack of match fitness can't be to blame for how poor both O'Connor and Reynolds were at closing down.

It really is getting to the stage where I wonder if its worth qualifying for Europe.

Unless our season timetable changes or uefa reduce the number of teams then we are going to go on getting bad results

Not sure how reducing the number of teams would improve our results, if that reduction in teams strengthens the pool

To condense the time the tournament is played over, you just need to get rid of the group stages. 2 games does the same as 6 games in that regard.

Correct. & increase the cash per round by doing so.

Also get the seeding bs to fuck also.

Will NEVER happen though.

Money means countries like Scotland will never 'compete' in Europe again.

I arrived 20 mins before kick off and I missed the kick off by a few seconds.

There was still loads of folk behind me in the queue as well.

Where are folk getting the highlights from the game?

To many folk looking gormlessly at their ticket and looking for the seat that matches. Lucky I sit beside the hardcore so know day trippers saying "you are in my seat"