Petrol Lawnmower Repair

daytripping

If you are willing to travel out of town quite a few in the shire stay away from inverurie garden centre.they are over priced.

Boy Iornside at Kintore.

Or brucklaw garage at pitsligo.

Lots more to numerous to list

The mannie McKandie just outside Rothie was a dab hand until circumstances beyond his control stopped his lawnmower repair operation.

If you are willing to travel out of town quite a few in the shire stay away from inverurie garden centre.they are over priced.

Boy Iornside at Kintore.

Or brucklaw garage at pitsligo.

Lots more to numerous to list

Went to the Brucklay Garage on Thursday to buy a tin of Easy Start as my mower wouldn't start, quick spray into the air filter and away it went

try this guy - used to work @ Aberdeen Tractors when they had lawnmower business - he still messes around with lawnmowers

was father's friend, so i went fishing for phone number - sure it's correct guy though

Johnny Davidson, he messes around with lot of stuff, rebuilt a motorbike my brother took to bits, and remember him rebuilding a seized small road roller that had run low on OIl

J Davidson
Backhill Of Braikley , Tarves, Ellon, AB41 7NS
(01651) 851673

Anyone know anyone in Aberdeen who does this at a reasonable price?

Google usually answers all questions but I can't see any reviews or info on where I should take it, not fucking about with the electric small thing this year, need the beast awakening.

TIA.

Get the blades sharpened at same time.

try this guy - used to work @ Aberdeen Tractors when they had lawnmower business - he still messes around with lawnmowers

was father's friend, so i went fishing for phone number - sure it's correct guy though

Johnny Davidson, he messes around with lot of stuff, rebuilt a motorbike my brother took to bits, and remember him rebuilding a seized small road roller that had run low on OIl

J Davidson

Backhill Of Braikley , Tarves, Ellon, AB41 7NS

(01651) 851673

@@ericblack4boss do you ken this guy ?

Thanks for the suggestions lads, will head to one of the teuchtar places.

As for fixing it myself, way beyond my technical capabilities, it's a relic, can't even see a carburetor on it and it needs some springs replaced. If anyone fancies a pop at it as a homer feel free to contact me.

As per my original post:

It's a simple bit of kit, even least mechanically minded unemployed layabout should be able to rectify any issues.

If he can afford the biggest house in Aberdeen, he can always go and purchase a new one.

Am now in gainful employment chum and am also a great believer in recycling, I bought the mower as a non runner in the deal I also got the petrol hedge trimmer that I sold to Cheesepipes, it only cost £20 if you take off the money i've already taken in, thought I'd be able to fix it but alas not, will leave it to the experts now, no biggie if it can't be fixed.

Lidl have new petrol mowers at £139 this coming week, am unsure on quality but seems a good price, will look into that if this one isn't savable.

Thanks for all your advice though pal. :)

Am now in gainful employment chum and am also a great believer in recycling, I bought the mower as a non runner in the deal I also got the petrol hedge trimmer that I sold to Cheesepipes, it only cost £20 if you take off the money i've already taken in, thought I'd be able to fix it but alas not, will leave it to the experts now, no biggie if it can't be fixed.

Lidl have new petrol mowers at £139 this coming week, am unsure on quality but seems a good price, will look into that if this one isn't savable.

Thanks for all your advice though pal. :)

No problem chum, happy to help a fellow Man Of Principal.

What's the new job, mechanic for a Plant Hire company?