Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest milne_afc
17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cathkin Braes in Glasgow is the local gay haunt is it not?

You’d think gay haunts would be a thing of the past now that it’s legal to be a poofter. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cathkin Braes is like a decathlon venue of dodgy activities. Homosexual acts, Dogging, Dog fights, drug dealing etc. It's also get a decent mountain bike track as a legacy of The 2014 Commonwealth Games . 

??. I can see why Glasgow once upon a time was voted the City of Culture. Very diverse and inclusive, and provides equal opportunities for the minorities. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What do you expect from weegies?

Pretending to be "cultured" and giving coonsillors the power to spend money to falsify truth was never going to work. Hull had it recently, the capital of Fentanyl. Wonder if they embraced that in their year of culture? Sectarian sickness was ignored in 1988 (was it?) but they still love it. The kafflick mafia are running rampant in the city chambers, revenge for the discrimination the oirish immigrants got in the Clydeside shipyards.

Bang on, it was 1988 if my memory is still working correctly. You could smell the sectarian sickness in the air and it registered as so even though I was just 9 years old at the time.

A truly fucking horrible city (always a pleasure getting a win there). 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What do you expect from weegies?

Pretending to be "cultured" and giving coonsillors the power to spend money to falsify truth was never going to work. Hull had it recently, the capital of Fentanyl. Wonder if they embraced that in their year of culture? Sectarian sickness was ignored in 1988 (was it?) but they still love it. The kafflick mafia are running rampant in the city chambers, revenge for the discrimination the oirish immigrants got in the Clydeside shipyards.

You have to actually understand the thinking behind why a specific city is awarded the European City of Culture Award before typing such shite. 

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're telling me what I think or know again, understandably given that you are my mentor, self-appointed.

Why don't you educate us all on this point? That would be the decent and normal thing to do... unless decency is an alien concept to you slum-dwellers as you rake in your buckets and you are just being a smart arse again? How did that song sit with you when we belted it out? I was 15 or 16 before I never joined in with that one, although I do remember the up to our knees in fienyin blood we all sang in the beach end. Young and foolish eh?

Even better than that, I'll help you to work it out for yourself with this question . Why do you think that towns/ cities such as Hull, Paisley .Coventry, Sunderland, Glasgow ( in 1988) bid for and host the event?