Levein

Barry Robson is kind of an interesting one. Hung around for 3 years to do his apprenticeship whilst doing his Pro Licence. Whether that's on the understanding that he'd move into the hot seat here is unlikely given McInnes has not long a new contract and clearly ain't going anywhere fast, so he must be looking to go out on his own pretty soon.

To Fartz or Hibs though? Doubt it. More likely a St Johnstone or a Dundee

I work with a Sunderland fan and he liked Jack Ross. He felt he needed until Xmas to deliver, but said ultimately he did underachieve, given he had (by some distance, apparently) the biggest budget in their league. Summed up by saying Ross had/has potential, but it was too big a job too soon.

Given the above, and his past record, this could go either way. He will definitely be keen to bounce back quickly and prove himself all over again.

He must be the only Sunderland fan in the galaxy who thinks Ross was anything other than fucking horrendous then.

He made a monumental cunt of the job down there.

Barry Robson is kind of an interesting one. Hung around for 3 years to do his apprenticeship whilst doing his Pro Licence. Whether that's on the understanding that he'd move into the hot seat here is unlikely given McInnes has not long a new contract and clearly ain't going anywhere fast, so he must be looking to go out on his own pretty soon.

To Fartz or Hibs though? Doubt it. More likely a St Johnstone or a Dundee

Hasn't even managed the U21s, so not sure he's quite ready to move into hot seat at Pittodrie quite yet. 

He must be the only Sunderland fan in the galaxy who thinks Ross was anything other than fucking horrendous then.

He made a monumental cunt of the job down there.

Actually your talking shit.

If you go on a few of their forums you'll see he had a lot of support,and already some saying he wasn't given time..

New man in Parkinson, 1 win 4 loses in league and cup so far.

I don't pretend to know how these things work. But the lad who I get my morning coffee from. Shooting the breeze first thing about Hearts. He says right away, dinnae waste ur money backing Roy Keane. His mate phoned SkyBet to get odds. They said he wasn't quoted. He phoned back and said he wanted odds to stick 3 grand on. They phoned back and said they'd give him 20 to 1. He's pretty sure that's the sole reason Keane became a runner. I can tell you hand on heart appointing Keane for us has all the appeal of you guys getting linked with Ally McCoist.

I don't pretend to know how these things work. But the lad who I get my morning coffee from. Shooting the breeze first thing about Hearts. He says right away, dinnae waste ur money backing Roy Keane. His mate phoned SkyBet to get odds. They said he wasn't quoted. He phoned back and said he wanted odds to stick 3 grand on. They phoned back and said they'd give him 20 to 1. He's pretty sure that's the sole reason Keane became a runner. I can tell you hand on heart appointing Keane for us has all the appeal of you guys getting linked with Ally McCoist.

Shelly Kerr it is then