Levein

Ian Wright is a truly horrible man. Hopefully he succumbs to a spider bite in the jungle.

McG's Liverpool quote is at least funny.

In fact, I'm away to find it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3400417/I-boss-Liverpool-hadn-t-flopped-play-offs-says-Mark-McGhee.html

These were chances to go into the Premier League and they were life-changing games,’ he said. ‘That is the reason – and don’t misinterpret me here – why I’m managing Motherwell and not Liverpool.
Guest the shepherd

Dave King

Popcorn teeth

Jose Mourinho

Wee Jum McLean

Davie Provan

Gascoigne

Fat Sally

Paul Ince

Ian Wright

All utter cunts and infinitely more arrogant than Pressley

Raheem Sterling, Ashley Cole and Alan Titchmarsh are others that come across as being far more arrogant that Steven 'there has been significant unrest' Pressley.

Guest the shepherd

He kissed the Celtic badge at Tynecastle. After leaving us. Playing as their captain for the day.

I'd rather have Tommy McLean back.

What about Alex McDonald? Is he still living? He did an alright job for your mob.

What about Alex McDonald? Is he still living? He did an alright job for your mob.

I think he did a fantastic job, the way he managed to lose a league and a cup in 97 minutes was majestic.

I also remember Mercer saying the around about the last league game against Aberdeen in April (3rd last game of the season, 1-1 draw at Tynecastle, this is the result that lost them the league) that Hearts are a team on the way up, Aberdeen are a team on the way down.

Mercer was a visionary, the fucking tool.

• Upvote 2

I also remember Mercer saying the around about the last league game against Aberdeen in April (3rd last game of the season, 1-1 draw at Tynecastle, this is the result that lost them the league) that Hearts are a team on the way up, Aberdeen are a team on the way down.

Think that was the first ever league match to be televised live?

Our last 5 managers.

John McGlynn

Gary Locke

Robbie Neilson

Ian Cathro

Craig Levein

The bar is low.

Supposedly Jack Ross has turned down the option to join Hibs. I think he'd be a good manager for Hearts. Robertson, Robinson, Holt, Wright etc aren't going to turn your fortunes around. There isn't really any standout candidates for either of the Edinburgh clubs.

Guest the shepherd

I think he did a fantastic job, the way he managed to lose a league and a cup in 97 minutes was majestic.

Mercer was a visionary, the fucking tool.

Wallace Mercer was a strange man, however he may have had logic and reasoning behind his Hearts and Hibs merger proposal. His vision in season 85-86 though was very myopic indeed, in the end. Some things are better left unsaid or inevitably they come back to haunt you.

Supposedly Jack Ross has turned down the option to join Hibs. I think he'd be a good manager for Hearts. Robertson, Robinson, Holt, Wright etc aren't going to turn your fortunes around. There isn't really any standout candidates for either of the Edinburgh clubs.

I'm still hoping for Stendel. Barnsley fans loved him. He was forced to sell millions of pounds of talent after promotion and wasn't allowed to reinvest properly. Also no players over 23 years old signed as instructed by the board.

Plus I'm a sucker for the vids of him leading songs with fans in the pubs.

Worryingly Stuart McCall supposedly seen today. Gimme strength...

I'm still hoping for Stendel. Barnsley fans loved him. He was forced to sell millions of pounds of talent after promotion and wasn't allowed to reinvest properly. Also no players over 23 years old signed as instructed by the board.

Plus I'm a sucker for the vids of him leading songs with fans in the pubs.

Worryingly Stuart McCall supposedly seen today. Gimme strength...

Ryan Hedges is good but settle doon.

Heard the Stuart McCall story from a couple of mates in Edinburgh today. He's been spotted around George St the last couple days.

He can't even climb on a car properly.

Scunthorpe sacked him after 7 months.

I don't mind him getting interviewed. As long as its for night watchman at the plaza. But manager? Of our football team? Fuck off. Who as assistant? Peter Grant? She's deranged.

Cotterill, Pressley, McCann and Billy Davies next?

Wish I was doing the interviews.