Because I'm Rich.

dervish

Always wanted an island where I could grow drugs, but when I thought the whole scenario through... what with all the subsequent Mexicans and the uprising against my benevolent rule... I realised that would be a terrible idea.

I'd maybe just murder someone in front of a hundred witnesses then use my cash to get off with Scott Free.

• Downvote 1

Always wanted an island where I could grow drugs, but when I thought the whole scenario through... what with all the subsequent Mexicans and the uprising against my benevolent rule... I realised that would be a terrible idea.

I'd maybe just murder someone in front of a hundred witnesses then use my cash to get off with Scott Free.

At least £20M.

• 4 months later...

Probably not worthy of a thread on its own

On Absolute radio yesterday they were speaking about shit DD's folk have. Loads of people seem to have one which an Ink Cartridge supplier who sends out new Ink when your printer is running low.

Do you have any weird DD's, or standing orders with charity?

I chuck a few quid at Scottish wildcats and the old boy who plays guitar in town every day - usually beside JL or St Nich's. He's had a fortune outta me.

Inspired by Balotelli, who crashed his car got searched and had 5k on him "because I'm rich" what madness would prevail if you had the cash?

Randomly saw a thing about a Countach hit a memory, they're mental as fuck but... if I had the cash who hates a gulwing?

1057595797.jpg

Think pipes had a deliciously decadent idea for a stadium lounge. Anus and powder were involved if memory serves me right?

So cash no issue, morality and sence a long lost friend what would you do?

I routinely come up with fantastical ideas for pissing all my money away on schemes that could best be described as 'retarded'.

Fortunately the wife is more level headed than I am when it comes to cash, and she usually puts the blockers on my ideas the minute she finds out about them. 

Last year I was looking at an abandoned mining town somewhere on the west coast.  It was a fucking steal... imagine owning your own abandoned mining town.  I had expectations that I'd buy this thing and within minutes the Scooby Doo gang would show up and start solving the fuck out of the weird light that scares people away in the dead of night, only to discover, "MR KELT! HE WAS THE GHOST ALL ALONG!"

Anyway, she took that cash and gave it to our financial folk to invest, as per fucking usual, so guess who doesn't own an abandoned mining town today.

• Downvote 1

Probably not worthy of a thread on its own

On Absolute radio yesterday they were speaking about shit DD's folk have. Loads of people seem to have one which an Ink Cartridge supplier who sends out new Ink when your printer is running low.

Do you have any weird DD's, or standing orders with charity?

I chuck a few quid at Scottish wildcats and the old boy who plays guitar in town every day - usually beside JL or St Nich's. He's had a fortune outta me.

£18 a month to DNA!