Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Not. Even. Biting.

haha come on skins biting are what these sites are all about :-)

Do you at least concede you were a tad premature with your predictions for this season? Even you would have to see the funny side of Hearts finishing 6th and below both Aberdeen and Hibs again after your ultra bold proclamations?

You've still got the cup though. Let's face it you couldn't have picked an easier route to the final if you tried.

haha come on skins biting are what these sites are all about :-)

Do you at least concede you were a tad premature with your predictions for this season? Even you would have to see the funny side of Hearts finishing 6th and below both Aberdeen and Hibs again after your ultra bold proclamations?

You've still got the cup though. Let's face it you couldn't have picked an easier route to the final if you tried.

Totally admit I was carried away early season. But normality has resumed. No creativity. No pace. No width. Slow and no ideas. Punts. Defensive. Boring.

I'll go to Caley game but we're no winning the cup and don't even fancy us making it to the final.

Aberdeen's record in Glasgow seems decent. Hope u lads get past THEM. And yous are due a Scottish cup to shut yous up about Fergie years. Wink....

Totally admit I was carried away early season. But normality has resumed. No creativity. No pace. No width. Slow and no ideas. Punts. Defensive. Boring.

I'll go to Caley game but we're no winning the cup and don't even fancy us making it to the final.

Aberdeen's record in Glasgow seems decent. Hope u lads get past THEM. And yous are due a Scottish cup to shut yous up about Fergie years. Wink....

Hey don't forget we've still won more trophies than your lot since the Fergie years ;-)

Yes we are long overdue a SC but as with the LC this season if we're going to do it it's going to have to be the hard way. The draws have not been kind to us in either cup this season.

So you're basically saying Hearts are playing just like the rest of the clubs in the league bar Celtic?

Anything can happen in a cup final if you get there. You can get lucky on the day even if it is Celtic you come up against. They will not be as potent under Lennon which gives me more optimism than usual for Hampden next month.

Not to argue about who is the shittest and most boring. But we're losing and drawing against Dundee, St Mirren, Hamilton. We got beat 5-0 at Livi. We took a penalty over 2 games v Thistle to go through, a team below Alloa at the time.

No way will be win this cup. We've more chance of winning the Grand National. Again, I'm not seeing us getting past Caley and part of me thinks happy we go out to them if it gets Levein and hopefully Budge out the door.

Already I can hear her bleating on at the end of the year about our first Scottish cup final in x years....progress, blah, blah. I'm not even sure we're gonna make top 6. Honestly. Struggling to make the top half dozen teams, in Scotland....with no debt, £2m a year from FoH, and a mystery investor.

Bit of back & fore in the media between Killie & Sevco regarding Saturdays game.

Guess Killie players will face disciplinary action for that from the SPFL.

Morelos facing another pretendy ban & appeal to hype up the arse cheek 'clash of the titans'

Gotta love the Wegia eh

Gary dicker tweeting having a go at Gerrard. Lovely stuff.

• Upvote 1

Not to argue about who is the shittest and most boring. But we're losing and drawing against Dundee, St Mirren, Hamilton. We got beat 5-0 at Livi. We took a penalty over 2 games v Thistle to go through, a team below Alloa at the time.

No way will be win this cup. We've more chance of winning the Grand National. Again, I'm not seeing us getting past Caley and part of me thinks happy we go out to them if it gets Levein and hopefully Budge out the door.

Already I can hear her bleating on at the end of the year about our first Scottish cup final in x years....progress, blah, blah. I'm not even sure we're gonna make top 6. Honestly. Struggling to make the top half dozen teams, in Scotland....with no debt, £2m a year from FoH, and a mystery investor.

Look on the bright side. In ickpaezu you’ve got a real shout at the National.

And no I couldn’t be arsed learning how to spell ickpaezu.

• Upvote 1

Seem to remember them lamenting "rangers" for over celebrating a last minute winner at thistle

Ironic

Different scenario. Ten points clear at the top of the league, Rangers were only clinching 3rd. Levels.

Fuck them both, though.

Would like Sevco to end way behind Celtic (and preferably third behind us, although seems unlikely right now) so there's no argument that they've regressed under Gerrard to see what happens next. I guess the Europa run probably buys him some goodwill with them but clearly the target for them is stopping Celtic and he seems well off doing that without any real sign of improvement and a load of money wasted.

Don't give up on Ikpeauzu or Vanecek just yet skins. Most Dons fans gave up on Sam Cosgrove ages ago then all of a sudden 19 goals later.....

Vanekec could teach us all a thing about social media. Will leave us to be CEO Instagram (Europe). Uche is a cult hero. Rag dolls cunts like Scott Brown and winks to the stands. Jogs away. And doesn't score. Dunno like. In 2 minds....although I DO hate Scott Brown.

Vanekec could teach us all a thing about social media. Will leave us to be CEO Instagram (Europe). Uche is a cult hero. Rag dolls cunts like Scott Brown and winks to the stands. Jogs away. And doesn't score. Dunno like. In 2 minds....although I DO hate Scott Brown.

Lafferty probably better than both of them put together. He could have been a cult hero for your lot but instead he took the blue pound to sit on the bench all season for his heroes.

Just another example of Scottish football at it's finest. Player shines for non old firm team. Old firm sign said player who then sits on the bench most of the season.

Lafferty probably better than both of them put together. He could have been a cult hero for your lot but instead he took the blue pound to sit on the bench all season for his heroes.

Just another example of Scottish football at it's finest. Player shines for non old firm team. Old firm sign said player who then sits on the bench most of the season.

Agree. Lafferty was worshipped by us. Not least for his obvious loathing of Celtic and performances against them. Now doesn't even make their bench.

For reasons you say I now question if Halkett makes it to us....