Kenny Miller... The Trial Continue

Rangers star Kenny Miller's wife had 'footprints on her face' after being battered in brawl in row over Celtic game

Link

Does this look like the face of a man who would batter a woman senseless?

Kenny-Miller-Rangers-Gers-Glasgow-Ranger

Not our place to speculate on whether or not he's guilty, of course... .

Rangers star Kenny Miller's wife had 'footprints on her face' after being battered in brawl in row over Celtic game

Link

Was this linked to his mate wanting to stab a lassie outside a restaurant that had been arguing with them?

Link

Dunno about the face, but he certainly is wearing the t-shirt of someone who would batter their wife senseless.

She's a pish heed n sterted actin billy bivbaws in the restaurant n endet up gittin her cunt knocked in. Then millers bitch swooped in, Billy steel tae the rescue. Wit a wee fuckin lapdog that steel cunt is. Wee white knight wi blade n haun. Look up billy steel, manky lookin degenerate hun bastart living oan handoots

Either I'm mortal or you are.

Aye pyshed like. Thir somethin giuy fishy aboot this case tho. Nae cunts telling the truth. Eh read aboot it tae try n git meh heed roond whit wis gan oan ootside the restaurant. Disna add up, some cunts lyin. In court noo so wi kin hape fir a big spell in bar L fir the serpents trying tae evade the law. Stick thim aw in there, ugly fish lipped bunch eh weegie bastarts, thir rank

Aye pyshed like. Thir somethin giuy fishy aboot this case tho. Nae cunts telling the truth. Eh read aboot it tae try n git meh heed roond whit wis gan oan ootside the restaurant. Disna add up, some cunts lyin. In court noo so wi kin hape fir a big spell in bar L fir the serpents trying tae evade the law. Stick thim aw in there, ugly fish lipped bunch eh weegie bastarts, thir rank

Exactly.

Hun's team gets humiliated. Shortly thereafter Hun's bird end up with footprints on her heid.

Anything else is misdirection... "There was a guy taunting us. Someone had a knife. Totes wasnae the angry Hun that did it"

It's like when you smash into a lamp post with your motor for no other reason than you're a shite driver. "There was another car, officer. I swerved to avoid it. Wasnae me, it was thon iher driver."

Pish.

I'm going to cut the millers a little bit of slack here on account of them being the only people within Rangers to challenge the fat slugs vicious lies after the cup final debacle a few years ago.

I think it millers wife herself who took to twitter first to say the allegations the rangers players were attacked by hibs fans was a pack of lies.

They seem more morally conflicted than your average Huns.

Min you, the appearance of a big billy with some steel, that really does sound like they got some abuse so called a local thug to come and sort it. Very sad.