Aberdeen Vs Motherwell - Student Offer

Ahead of our league match with Motherwell at Pittodrie on Saturday 22nd September we are delighted to announce details of Pittodrie, a Pie and a Pint.

Pittodrie, a Pie and a Pint is an exciting new special offer for students which creates the perfect matchday package for returning students or newcomers to the granite city by combining two of the region’s most well-known brands, Brewdog and Aberdeen FC.

The offer is priced at £15 and is expected to be popular, with limited availability we would encourage supporters to book early to avoid disappointment.

The open to full time students and includes a ticket for our match with Motherwell, a voucher for a pie which can be redeemed at any kiosk in the stadium and a pre or post-match pint in Brewdog Castlegate or Brewdog Aberdeen.

The package can be purchased online at afc.co.uk/eTickets by calling 01224 63 1903 or in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office.

Pittodrie Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm,
Saturday – 9.30am – 1.30pm (Matchday 9.30am – 3pm)
Sunday – Closed

Terms & Conditions

Tickets as part of this package will only be available in the Richard Donald Stand Upper.

This offer is only open to full-time students with a valid student card. The student card will need to be shown at the point of purchase or collection and shown again to gain entry to the stadium.

The drink voucher must be redeemed in either Brewdog bar in Aberdeen on Saturday 22nd September 2018. The voucher can be exchanged for a pint of any Headliner on draft. Recipient must be aged 18 or over and provide valid student I.D at the bar.

As part of the package supporters will be issued with three items: a match ticket, a voucher to claim their pie and a voucher to claim their free drink. Vouchers are limited to one per person and cannot be re-printed.

We should not be encouraging these pot noodle eating faggots to come to the football.

Working Class man once again taking a dry one up the exhaust pipe.

Promotion.

20 quid, pay at the gate. Show your Works ID badge and 3 payslips to get a free entry voucher to Oh Henrys for an adult erotica show after the match.

Half price Bovril.

My pathetic bait above deemed pointless after this wonderclass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We should not be encouraging these pot noodle eating faggots to come to the football.

Promotion.

20 quid, pay at the gate. Show your Works ID badge and 3 payslips to get a free entry voucher to Oh Henrys for an adult erotica show after the match.

Half price Bovril.

Line one, amazing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Promotion.

Half price Bovril.

Bovril at the game or the erotica show?

Promotion.

Half price Bovril.

Am I the only one who has noticed that the club never arrange any fixtures that clash with Countdown? Hmmmm.

Promotion.

Half price Bovril.

Take it you’ve nae been to Oh Henry’s lately?

Poof joint now??

Another establishment lost to the dark(cavernous arsehole) side.

As far as I know, I think it went "gay friendly" and then went the whole 9 yards (or inches)...been one for a good while now. It wasn't immediately obvious and have to admit that I went in there a few times after then change and didn't even realise... realisation was gradually creeping up on me and then utterly hit me when a bloke in the bogs asked me if he could sook my cock.

I politely declined and departed; thinking it was no longer my type of establishment.....true story.

Exactly the type of offer that should be the norm. The type of thing students talk about in classes and take up just because it's an offer. 

11.5% of the population of Aberdeen is students. Massive market that should be tapped in to more. Can't mind ever seeing AFC in the college or unis. Always stalls at the entrance for other shit.

Please tell me you're nae.

Please tell me you're nae.

Really studenty types with inflated self belief and half arsed opinions based on whatever book (or more recently website) they have just read are annoying cunts, but every doctor, accountant, lawyer you've ever consulted, architect who designed your house, engineer who built the roads you drive on etc. used to be a student.

Welcome to Pittodrie non irritating student types.

Really studenty types with inflated self belief and half arsed opinions based on whatever book (or more recently website) they have just read are annoying cunts, but every doctor, accountant, lawyer you've ever consulted, architect who designed your house, engineer who built the roads you drive on etc. used to be a student.

Welcome to Pittodrie non irritating student types.

Fit % of sociology students end up serving burgers?