Hibs sack Heckingbottom

I see Moyes has said he's not interested.

He's got delusions of grandeur and thinks he's still an EPL manager.

The reality is that I doubt even Hibs or Hearts would actually want him. His day in the sun is over.

Top 8 EPL manager if you heard the arrogant prick on Shortbread last night.

He needs 80 games to give him 1,000 games managed apparently. So, 80 games. 2 seasons. Sounds optimistic.

When you going to start political commentary then?

Not really my style on a football forum, although i am politically active and have been for a good 5 years now,I would never polarise myself on a football forum, being an aberdeen fan not from Aberdeen is enough for 2 much already
  • Downvote 1

I see Moyes has said he's not interested.

He's got delusions of grandeur and thinks he's still an EPL manager.

The reality is that I doubt even Hibs or Hearts would actually want him. His day in the sun is over.

Imagine you're in 6th year at school. Captain of the football team. And from nowhere the fattest girl in 4th approaches you and says if you asked her out she'd say no. Then she waddles off eating a bag of Monster Munch.

Fuck off Moyes.

Imagine you're in 6th year at school. Captain of the football team. And from nowhere the fattest girl in 4th approaches you and says if you asked her out she'd say no. Then she waddles off eating a bag of Monster Munch.

Fuck off Moyes.

That herion in Edinburgh must be strong today

Good batch wester hailes son ?

Ha. Small Malbec. Hic. Trying to say, clumsily, he's saying I don't wanna join Hearts. No cunt asked you, loser, fuck off. Is what I meant.

Lol no cunt asked you either noo fuck off to your hearts forum or are you ostracised from that and that’s why you post on a dons forum?,B and M are doing a special on tablespoons,get in there junkie boy
  • Downvote 2

Fuck off Moyes.

So what yir saying is when the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Fuck off Moyes.

I was captain of the school football team in 4th year and shagging a bird in 6th year. Levels.

An extremely boring and predictable appointment, got Stmirren up fair enough, but failed miserably at Sunderland

Disagree. Majority of people will think he had such a big budget that he should of walked the league. His budget was not all its made out to be and signings like Chris Maguire proved that. He was forced in to signing Will Grigg for good money by the head of recruitment and that move didn't work out. He only lost ten games in 75(only 5 in the league all of last season) which is a good record but too many draws is effectively what lost him his job. There are still mega problems with the ownership at Sunderland and Ross still came in and had guys on 25k/30k a week from back in the premiership who had to try and move on. You only need to look at their squad to see they are not paying money way above a good few teams in that league. 

Unfortunately a club like Sunderland demand instant success and are deluded as to what is going on at the club. Phil Parkinson hasn't exactly hit the ground running since coming in, losing 4 games already, drawing 1 and only winning 1. I think Sunderland fans will regret turning on him and I think he will make major improvements at hibs. 

• Upvote 2

If he couldn't get Sunderland out of League One, with a far bigger budget than his competitors, then I fear the worst for him at Hibs (I don't actually fear this - just a turn of phrase - I'll find it quite funny if he makes an arse of it)!  

Assumption of far bigger budget. I believe it had been cut rather dramatically & he was more similar to many other budgets in the league.

he done fairly well with them considering.

Sunderland are not the team they once were. They are in the shit.

He'd be hard pressed not improve Hibs considering how horrendous they were under Heckingarse. But it'll be interesting to see how much of a budget he gets to change things round in January and the summer, considering that they signed a fair few players only a few months back who will be difficult to move on and have fairly lengthy contracts with the ink hardly dry on them. Not to mention the pay off to old Hecky

Assumption of far bigger budget. I believe it had been cut rather dramatically & he was more similar to many other budgets in the league.

he done fairly well with them considering.

Sunderland are not the team they once were. They are in the shit.

An aside... the Sunderland Netflix documentary illustrates this quite nicely.

Complete with that hun cunt Bain getting fired at the end.

They never did so season 2.