Hibs sack Heckingbottom

Disagree. Majority of people will think he had such a big budget that he should of walked the league. His budget was not all its made out to be and signings like Chris Maguire proved that. He was forced in to signing Will Grigg for good money by the head of recruitment and that move didn't work out. He only lost ten games in 75(only 5 in the league all of last season) which is a good record but too many draws is effectively what lost him his job. There are still mega problems with the ownership at Sunderland and Ross still came in and had guys on 25k/30k a week from back in the premiership who had to try and move on. You only need to look at their squad to see they are not paying money way above a good few teams in that league.

Unfortunately a club like Sunderland demand instant success and are deluded as to what is going on at the club. Phil Parkinson hasn't exactly hit the ground running since coming in, losing 4 games already, drawing 1 and only winning 1. I think Sunderland fans will regret turning on him and I think he will make major improvements at hibs.

Yes, I'd second this. I work with a Sunderland fan and he pointed out that, far from seeing a bounce one expects from a change in management, they've actually been far worse since he was fired, so clearly he wasn't the cause of their problems.

I'm not a gambling man, but given what I do know, I'd say he may well do for Hibs what McInnes did for us in his first few years. We shall see...