The Spice Girls

Sooper-hanz

Fucking Hans again with this pish - first 'OH no; Jenny Aniston - No thanks', which left many with a firmly placed high set of eyebrows. But no happy with that, he fucking chucks no just one, but five attractive young lassies into the shit pile.

Seriously Hans - evaluate. You are much much much too fussy. Were you some sort of fuck machine back in the day or summat?

I'll maybe go back on Aniston, but I though The Spice Girls were all dogs. Even worse when they spoke. 

There’s no point in debate they would all get it at 2am.

I once nailed a bird who was nicknamed Orca as she resembled a whale.

Met her two years later and she had lost about 3 stone and was pretty hot. Nobody believed I had pumped her until she came up and gave me abuse. Made it pretty clear that I was cock.

Still counts.

There’s no point in debate they would all get it at 2am.

I once nailed a bird who was nicknamed Orca as she resembled a whale.

Met her two years later and she had lost about 3 stone and was pretty hot. Nobody believed I had pumped her until she came up and gave me abuse. Made it pretty clear that I was cock.

Still counts.

Haha

Any regret you didn't see it through the weight loss, given the tasty young lassie she became?

Or saying that - maybe after that night, she was angered into losing the weight. Probs for the best all round haha

I’d like to think my two and a half minutes of magic encouraged her to hit the the treadmill. I should get a job for weightwatchers.

Ginger... I'd spray jizzums all on her titties and no mistakes. 

Baby... can't be under 40 at this point, so it's not like a Catholic fantasy or anything. Would grab those blonde pigtails and ride her around like a Shetland Pony. 

None of the rest. 

Black lassies don't do it for me.

The munter in the tracksuit is a no thanks. Seems more likely to sell you drugs or steal your wallet than suck your cock.

Posh would be too up herself to actually participate in any shagging she was involved in. She'd lie there thinking about handbags and shoes while you were putting in a power of work. 

Not saying I wouldn't shag any of that three... I'm just saying that in the rankings of birds that would get it aff me, those three are probably in Division 2, possibly even non league. 

That does nothing for me Poodlio.

Lies, bet you had a wee wank over her tartlets.....

A Yoga lady with a meticulous exercise and diet regimen. 

Basically a female me but without the shite tats.

Also takes it up the arse.   So I was told by some Turkish telly presenter dude.

No, she's exactly like you.....she has shite tats too ;)