Scotland vs Israel & Czechs

1 minute ago, Don Shula said:

Incredibly after that shite, we are probably only a couple of good results away from making the play offs for the next world cup finals given how this crap competition works

Quite possibly aye something like 2 wins, a draw and a loss would win the group.

19 minutes ago, paddy said:

that has got to be one of the worst scotland performances i have ever watched.

It was shite but no fucking chance is that the worst. You must be younger than me (40) cos ive seen far worse than that. 

Too many to mention (portugal 5 nil 1993 springs to mind)

wales 4 nil earnshaw hatrick

Then all the dismal defeats and no score draws v borat XI over the years.

edit: if we do miraculously make it to a competition i think the players would lift their game and give a good account of themselves.

Watched Scotland tonight for the first time in a while & forgot how bad they actually are to watch.

Aberdeen like, but at least Aberdeen are your team.

Absolute fucking muck to watch.

All over the place at the back, so lucky to win against a Czech B team.

Not an earthly that lot are getting through a play off. 

Will be lucky to beat Israel at home, but have next to no chance of beating (probably) Norway away from home.

Thank fuck it’s over for a wee while. 

• Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Watched Scotland tonight for the first time in a while & forgot how bad they actually are to watch.

Aberdeen like, but at least Aberdeen are your team.

Absolute fucking muck to watch.

All over the place at the back, so lucky to win against a Czech B team.

Not an earthly that lot are getting through a play off. 

Will be lucky to beat Israel at home, but have next to no chance of beating (probably) Norway away from home.

Thank fuck it’s over for a wee while. 

Agree , dire performance . Makes you wonder why . Those payers are all playing in a top league 

2 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Agree , dire performance . Makes you wonder why . Those payers are all playing in a top league 

Aye its weird. Must be a mentality thing. I think our history hangs over the the team like a black cloud. They play with fear when theres no reason to. I think it’ll just take a bit of success (qualifying) to ease that pressure a bit. Can we get that, probably not.

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Levein v Czech Rep was far worse to watch than that. Excruciating

I was at Hampden for a friendly v Australia a good few years back that we were beaten in. That was absolutely dismal but at least the result meant fuck all. Highlight was an inflatable shark or crocodile Li-Lo getting thrown around the n the crowd. 

Horrendously inept performance, Czechs deserved a draw at the very least but I guess all that matters is the result in the end. 

McTominay must never again be deployed in a back 3. He was shite again but it's not the loon's fault....McKenna would be shite if he was played on the right wing, why the fuck Clarke keeps on shoehorning players into the side in positions they don't play at club level baffles me. Once again Robertson was utterly ineffective bar winning us the penalty. Fleck and McLean no better (although no worse either) that the 2 Celtic players they replaced. 

Unbeaten in 5 games sounds great...but by Christ the style of football we play should be patented as a new treatment for chronic insomniacs. Clarke makes McInnes look positively adventurous when it comes to tactics.

Clarke needs to find a settled line-up... this would help enormously!  Almost impossible given the number of call-offs lately!

Dykes one of the few plus points... still amazes me that an Australian, with extremely limited technical ability, who's main strength is running around and being aggressive, is the best we can do upfront.

I did see this last night, but with kick off at 9.45pm and my first beer at 11.45am I was never going to recall much.

Wis nae my fault, circumstances dictated.

The little I do recall was that it was nae good, and it appeared to be from Olomouc going by the funny protractor shaped stand.

Flashback to 2009, snorting absinthe and being personally assured by McGhee at the team hotel after the match that he will sort the side out.

"I'll fix this, don't worry. I've got it in hand".

?

Edit - Retracted by virtue of snowflake / woke fucktard pressure.

Going by comments on here though my vague recollection of an awful performance seems vindicated.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Clarke needs to find a settled line-up... this would help enormously!  Almost impossible given the number of call-offs lately!

Dykes one of the few plus points... still amazes me that an Australian, with extremely limited technical ability, who's main strength is running around and being aggressive, is the best we can do upfront.

Oli McBurnie pulled out injured then played for his club in a friendly i believe. Should surely be an easy decision for Clarke - you wont be getting another call-up you fucking useless scab hun cunt.

8 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Horrendously inept performance, Czechs deserved a draw at the very least but I guess all that matters is the result in the end. 

McTominay must never again be deployed in a back 3. He was shite again but it's not the loon's fault....McKenna would be shite if he was played on the right wing, why the fuck Clarke keeps on shoehorning players into the side in positions they don't play at club level baffles me. Once again Robertson was utterly ineffective bar winning us the penalty. Fleck and McLean no better (although no worse either) that the 2 Celtic players they replaced. 

Unbeaten in 5 games sounds great...but by Christ the style of football we play should be patented as a new treatment for chronic insomniacs. Clarke makes McInnes look positively adventurous when it comes to tactics.

I work with a few Kilmarnock fans - they always that was his style with them. Very negative and hard to watch, but was effective for them. Couple of good results against celtic and the rangers boosted things. 

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Oli McBurnie pulled out injured then played for his club in a friendly i believe. Should surely be an easy decision for Clarke - you wont be getting another call-up you fucking useless scab hun cunt.

He should have been dumped after being caught on camera saying he couldn't be arsed playing for Scotland.... or words to that effect.  You've got no chance if the players aren't interested!