Sheffield United

I can't stand them. Incredibly boring football club. They're on SKY just now, that's why I felt the urge to tell someone, and seen as there's naebody in, you lot will have to do. Hope they go down.

I don't care about their opinion of Aberdeen.

I can't stand them. Incredibly boring football club. They're on SKY just now, that's why I felt the urge to tell someone, and seen as there's naebody in, you lot will have to do. Hope they go down.

I don't care about their opinion of Aberdeen.

I know what you mean. I dislike them as well and wouldn't mind seeing them down in League One. Their toys out of pram behavior after being relegated from the Premier League was pretty embarrassing. All they had to do was avoid defeat to Wigan at home and they would have been OK but they couldn't even do that :spanner:

I know what you mean. I dislike them as well and wouldn't mind seeing them down in League One. Their toys out of pram behavior after being relegated from the Premier League was pretty embarrassing. All they had to do was avoid defeat to Wigan at home and they would have been OK but they couldn't even do that :spanner:

And the irony that their manager at that point just beat them tonight to boost his teams chances of automatic promotion. Looks a cert now with only 7 games to go.

And the irony that their manager at that point just beat them tonight to boost his teams chances of automatic promotion. Looks a cert now with only 7 games to go.

Although QPR may have points coming off as Warnock did same as Tevez thing with one of his signings. And Warnock's stance on that was made pretty clear.

One word is enough to want them relegated....Sean Bean

And in case one word is not enough, you've just hit them with two, nice one.

sh*t club, long ball experts (i.e. thugs), from a hellhole of a city, eeking out a meaningless existence in terminal obscurity.

Most ironic part of the whole drama was that David Unsworth who scored the pen against them for Wigan was released by Sheffield Utd in the January before!!

Similar to Aberdeen both Sheffield clubs have been grossly mismanaged in recent years and as a direct result have found themselves in a complete mess.

It's a complete nonsense that their South Yorkshire neighbours Doncaster and Barnsley will finish season 2010/11 placed higher than Wednesday and United. Sheffield Wednesday have no chance of being promoted next season and there is still an outside chance they'll be playing football in the old fourth division next season. That is a joke.

Like at Aberdeen football club, those in charge should hang their heads in shame. Idiots.

• 1 month later...

Danny Wilson is barely hours into the job and the fans have already started protesting against him...

Hundreds of Sheffield United football fans are staging a protest against the appointment of Danny Wilson as manager.

Chairman Kevin McCabe signed Mr Wilson on a three-year-contract. Mr Wilson managed and played for rival club, Sheffield Wednesday, in the 1990s.

The fans gathered outside Bramall Lane stadium around midday on Friday. There are thought to be around 400 protestors taking part.

Mr Wilson, 51, left his last post as manager at Swindon in March.

One fan told BBC Radio Sheffield: "I hope McCabe is looking through his window so he can see that people aren't happy with the appointment.

"It's crazy. I can't understand it. When I heard I was gobsmacked."

Mr Wilson, a former Northern Ireland international, replaces Micky Adams who was sacked in the aftermath of the club's relegation to League One.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13564627.stm

saw he got the job earlier and couldnt believe it.

a) how can he manage united after being with wednesday for so long as player and manager

b) hes sh*te. hes still living off 1 mid table premiership season 14 years back before he led wednesday to relegation the next season.