Liverpool Agree Fee For Adam

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niente, 16 million for Henderson and no N'Gog - but we're trying to punt him majorly haha.

He's not progrossed much, did show signs in 'some games' admittedly against the Stokes and Boltons of this world, but goes missing and has a touch of Darren Mackie - so offloading him is a priority, same with Aqualini. Get.Rid!

Jesus christ Roberto surely even Mackie is better than N'Gog?

Niente, 16 million for Henderson and no N'Gog - but we're trying to punt him majorly haha.

He's not progrossed much, did show signs in 'some games' admittedly against the Stokes and Boltons of this world, but goes missing and has a touch of Darren Mackie - so offloading him is a priority, same with Aqualini. Get.Rid!

Ha ha ha I noticed!

The general feeling is they are quite happy - it shows how good a player he has been when Liverpool's, Tottenhams and Man Uniteds of this world are in for him.....so they seem quite happy, they believe Kenny can bring him to a higher level than what he's been performing at already, which in my eyes can only be a good thing.

I think he'll fit in well.

Some Liverpool fans don't believe the signings of Adam and Henderson will take Liverpool up the table, and I can see their point of view also, but it all depends on who else is brought in and how they fit in to a system that is deployed by Kenny. Sometimes you don't need 11 Messi's to win the league, you just need good team spirit and a good morale who play well in a managers system.

Adam has a lot of work to do, big step up from Blackpool to Liverpool - I think he's capable.

good to hear. I hope he makes the step up and consolidates a place in both Liverpool and Scotland's starting 11. Massive season for him.

dont know, never met him.

Once again, facetious and evasive.

I meant, obviously, your opinion on his actions as head of News International and Sky Television.

A visionary, or a mendacious criminal and ruthless head of a cartel which makes the Medellin mob look like choirboys?

Once again, facetious and evasive.

I meant, obviously, your opinion on his actions as head of News International and Sky Television.

A visionary, or a mendacious criminal and ruthless head of a cartel which makes the Medellin mob look like choirboys?

please take this somewhere else tup.

as much as i like the guy and hope he does well, being Scottish and technically decent...just cant see this working out for him

he wained dramatically in the tail end of the season

hope that was just a mental issue though and he flourishes

one more reason to watch motd now!

did he really? I ask as I don't know.

I sympathise here.

manys a time i get a PM warning me about my behaviour when in actual fact, you should be aiming for the aggressor who kicked it off.

millertime come on.

nobody else is to blame cause you prowl internet sites grooming young boys.